Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hopping Mad

Last Game at Odsal Match Programme

Anybody else had difficulty receiving a Last Game at Odsal match programme (versus Sheffield, September 1) after ordering through Bradford Bulls' club website?

Before heading off to Scotland on September 7 for a fortnight's break, I ordered two. I see the money - £5.50 - was removed from my bank account on September 9. Yet I returned from holiday to discover the paid-for programmes still haven't been delivered to my home address.

Ring the phone numbers on the club website, and you're diverted to voice mail. There doesn't appear to be an email contact address on the club website.

I know Braddewsburybulls RLFC are on their knees financially. Have they now resorted to defrauding customers to pay their bills?

Edited by Hopping Mad

No need. :-) My neighbour's just been round with three items of mail inadvertently posted through her letterbox. Programmes included. Well done, Bradford. Faith restored.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hopping Mad said:

I know Braddewsburybulls RLFC are on their knees financially. Have they now resorted to defrauding customers to pay their bills?

I don't think so, see below :

41 minutes ago, Hopping Mad said:

My neighbour's just been round with three items of mail inadvertently posted through her letterbox. Programmes included. Well done, Bradford. Faith restored.

Are you now going to change your user name?

• Haha 2

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

This thread reminded me of this old classic joke...

All about the chap at the post office whose task is to open all the letters to Santa. Usually they are from children, but one was from a 70-year-old widow who tells Santa she has a £100 electricity bill to pay by Friday otherwise she will spend Christmas with the power cut off. He is touched, and shows the letter to his workmates who all feel sorry for the old dear. They have a whip-round, which raises £90 which they send to her under the guise of Santa.
Next week another letter arrives from the old widow which states: "Thank you Santa for the money, but it was a tenner short. Bet it was those thieving bastards down at the post office."

• Haha 2

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

I think this thread reveals an awful lot about what people are prepared to think about the club, and how they default to jumping to conclusions and accusations.

Forever in our shadow, forever on your mind.