Sun 29 Sept: Championship Preliminary Final: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 6.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/19 at 17:30

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

I have seen that the ref for Sunday's game is Robert Hicks, anybody have any opinions of what I have said, and of the appointed Ref? 

Is this classed as a demotion to the Championship for his dreadful performance at Wigan last week?

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, CanadianRugger said:

Toulouse need Ford to step up this week.  He was dreadful against Toronto last week.  In fact, I can't think of one good thing he did.  He needs to be turned on this week!

I think the kick off the outside of his boot over the top for Kheirallah to score was OK. However, they all need to step up this week.

1 hour ago, CanadianRugger said:

Toulouse need Ford to step up this week.  He was dreadful against Toronto last week.  In fact, I can't think of one good thing he did.  He needs to be turned on this week!

He doesn't care for it very much if the going is shall we say somewhat physical, if his team is on top however and his forwards the domineering set, just watch him go then.

2 hours ago, CanadianRugger said:

When teams get in his face hes pretty average.  Allow him space and it’s a different matter.  I think the former will definitely be in Fevs game plan.

I also think it’ll be a knucklefest ?

1 hour ago, Lowdesert said:

When teams get in his face hes pretty average.  Allow him space and it’s a different matter.  I think the former will definitely be in Fevs game plan.

I also think it’ll be a knucklefest ?

As long as it's on the pitch (and in the spirit of the game) and not on the terrace then go for it. Lets see who can get sent off first.  My bet is Tyler.

17 minutes ago, kiggy said:

As long as it's on the pitch (and in the spirit of the game) and not on the terrace then go for it. Lets see who can get sent off first.  My bet is Tyler.

Only be the rich Fev fans in Toulouse given the short notice , probably just that Robin Evans , he's loaded ?

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

Only be the rich Fev fans in Toulouse given the short notice , probably just that Robin Evans , he's loaded ?

So how rich will they have to be to travel to Toronto at a weeks notice if they win ? Same for the TO fans. I've just done a search and it's about 1K for a return flight today and I can guarantee that will be more next week.

8 minutes ago, kiggy said:

So how rich will they have to be to travel to Toronto at a weeks notice if they win ? Same for the TO fans. I've just done a search and it's about 1K for a return flight today and I can guarantee that will be more next week.

We ( Leigh Independent Supporter Association travel ) had priced up travelling to Toulouse by coach if we'd have beaten York in the last regular game 

5 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

We ( Leigh Independent Supporter Association travel ) had priced up travelling to Toulouse by coach if we'd have beaten York in the last regular game 

Like your thinking ! Leigh to Toulouse would take around 24hrs....English roads being as unpredictable as they are, but it would take a while to get to Toronto by coach 

13 hours ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Just looked at RL fixtures on BBC website and Saturday 5th October is the Championship final - Toronto v Tolouse! 

Calm down everyone. On the phone it looks like this screenshot. All the dots after Toulouse means they can't fit in the rest of the info. On iPad and PC it's shown as Toulouse/Featherstone. Sorry to pop your conspiracy theory bubble. Does look dodgy at first sight though ?

Screenshot_20190927-104906.png

Back to the game. Brad Day's absence due to a knee injury is a huge blow to Fev, he's arguably been the best edge back row in the comp especially since Chisholm arrived.

With forecasts of up to 31 degrees in the area on Sunday albeit a little cooler by kick off time, it's going to take a real backs-to-the-wall effort from Fev.

If Fev should manage to win, after flying back to Bristol on Monday, they arrive back in Yorkshire on Monday evening and fly out to Toronto on Thursday, think there will need to be some very understanding bosses this week!

Toulouse pushing the boat out on this one - including the Metro stations. Hope it works for them.

EFdE8loUYAAgVbv.jpg

EFZmkAdWsAYR0jk.jpg

EFZmkAgXsAA5TXf.jpg

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

4 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

If Fev should manage to win, after flying back to Bristol on Monday, they arrive back in Yorkshire on Monday evening and fly out to Toronto on Thursday, think there will need to be some very understanding bosses this week!

It's OK, the Rhinos season ended ages ago.

[Only kidding Fev fans, before you all bite.]

5 hours ago, burnleywelsh said:

Calm down everyone. On the phone it looks like this screenshot. All the dots after Toulouse means they can't fit in the rest of the info. On iPad and PC it's shown as Toulouse/Featherstone. Sorry to pop your conspiracy theory bubble. Does look dodgy at first sight though ?

Screenshot_20190927-104906.png

I never mentioned any theories, just pointing out what i had seen. But thank you for clearing it up. 

3 hours ago, audois said:

Toulouse pushing the boat out on this one - including the Metro stations. Hope it works for them.

EFdE8loUYAAgVbv.jpg

EFZmkAdWsAYR0jk.jpg

EFZmkAgXsAA5TXf.jpg

Boy they do a crackerjack job promoting around town...want to see us do that esp if its SL teams coming to town in 2020

Archived