Sun 29 Sept: Championship Preliminary Final: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 6.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/19 at 17:30

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

P.O.R,

Fev will have plenty of players leaving, the Leeds D/R for a start. Did I not read that Ormondroyd and another of your players has signed for Salford.

that's correct jack and connor jones and they go with our blessings but we have signed five new players on for next season and if we still i in championship DR with leeds will carry on

16 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Well done to Fev, best side by a mile tonight and they’ll be taking some serious momentum to Toronto. One hell of a fairytale if they go up. 

You do realize TWP have won 22 games in a row, are unbeaten at home this year and have been building up to this game for a full year now.

Still, anything can happen in a single-game playoff.

Congrats Fev.

I thought it was the best game of the weekend of all sports.

Toulouse were very adventurous and I thought tried to do the fancy stuff too early without establishing a foundation first.

Featherstone seemed more committed in defence and their kicking to the line was more precise. 

I think the travelling to Toronto  may have disadvantaged Tolouse which is a problem when such distances are involved. 

I think Featherstone deserve to be promoted now after winning convincingly away from home at the 4th, 3rd and 2nd placed clubs. 

18 minutes ago, wasginger said:

Padge you remind me very much of a banker.

Ok, lets expand on that why?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

7 minutes ago, TIWIT said:

You do realize TWP have won 22 games in a row, are unbeaten at home this year and have been building up to this game for a full year now.

Congrats Fev.

They were building up to the last one for a year as well. Spirit like Fev showed tonight is worth a couple of tries before they even walk on the field next week. 

No strong feelings either way as to who goes up as I feel there are positives and negatives with each one. Just looking forward to one humdinger of a game. 

Best team won , those 2 early tries killed Toulouse , they did get the bounce a couple of times as well , so on to Toronto , and again may the best team win 

I do have to ask the question , if you'd just paid hundreds of pounds to travel all the way to Toulouse at short notice to follow your RL team , would you wear a t shirt with the football team you support with a skull and crossbones on it rather than a shirt declaring your RL club ? ?

23 minutes ago, POR said:

they still will have to get past one of   FEV or TWP who won't be having many of their players leaving

If Fev don't make it, then it completely depends on how many players Leeds lend them next year.

Should they make it into the playoffs (Leeds), then I can't see so many being available for Fev.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

9 minutes ago, TIWIT said:

Congrats Fev.

they did that last year until last game of season at lamport and FEV went over and won  30-12

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Best team won , those 2 early tries killed Toulouse , they did get the bounce a couple of times as well , so on to Toronto , and again may the best team win 

I do have to ask the question , if you'd just paid hundreds of pounds to travel all the way to Toulouse at short notice to follow your RL team , would you wear a t shirt with the football team you support with a skull and crossbones on it rather than a shirt declaring your RL club ? ?

wear what the helllll he wants cant he

I have really enjoyed my visits to Toulouse it is a great city but sadly TOXIII seem a million miles off Super League.

Their team is well short and the attendance last time against York was just 1,132 maybe a bit better tonight with perhaps 300 fev fans. I assume they have a benefactor otherwise I don't know how they maintain a full time team.

You don't have to spend much time in Toulouse to realise it is a real Rugby Union stronghold. The performance of TOXIII tonight ensured that is not about to change anytime soon.

Archived