Sun 29 Sept: Championship Preliminary Final: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 6.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/19 at 17:30

On 29/09/2019 at 21:38, fairfolly said:

Well done Fev. Thoroughly deserved,by far the better team. Normal French stuff, when the going gets tough, surrender.

Oy ! Less of the stereotypical French bashing, show some respect to fellow RL players. This isn't the Daily Heil.

Yes, some French surrendered, others were shot by the Gestapo for sedition. Next time you are in Blagnac I will show you the memorial to those French who gave their lives fighting for their families and country.

Oh but, you won't be back in Stade Ernest-Argelès as next season you will be going to the nice shiny Stade Ernest-Wallon. I prefer the current ground share myself, It's rather like Leicester going from Filbert St to the "King Power" whatever it's called, it's all plastic, money, and no soul. 

Toulouse played really, really badly. The quick turnaround from Canada did knacker them to some degree but they admitted after the match that it was one of the worst games they have played this season (and when you include home defeats to Swinton and Bradford then that's saying something...nothing against Swinton or Bradford by the way). Nothing worked, didn't keep to the basics, they hardly completed a set in the 2nd half as they kept giving Fev the ball 5m out from the Fev goal line. Fev capitalised on TO mistakes... and they made a lot ! They need to understand what is basically a knock-out cup game, and not try and play like the Harlem Globetrotters every match. They setup wrongly and played badly.

And what was it with the Fev big bloke in the crowd who wore the scream mask all match?  It was over 30 degrees, he must have been dying under that. Did he do it for a bet or was he trying to hide his face for the cameras? Maybe his Mrs might have recognised him after he left the house saying... "just off out with the lads for a few beers love...see you Monday" 

See you guys next year. 

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kiggy said:

Oy ! Less of the stereotypical French bashing, show some respect to fellow RL players. This isn't the Daily Heil.

Yes, some French surrendered, others were shot by the Gestapo for sedition. Next time you are in Blagnac I will show you the memorial to those French who gave their lives fighting for their families and country.

Oh but, you won't be back in Stade Ernest-Argelès as next season you will be going to the nice shiny Stade Ernest-Wallon. I prefer the current ground share myself, It's rather like Leicester going from Filbert St to the "King Power" whatever it's called, it's all plastic, money, and no soul. 

Toulouse played really, really badly. The quick turnaround from Canada did knacker them to some degree but they admitted after the match that it was one of the worst games they have played this season (and when you include home defeats to Swinton and Bradford then that's saying something...nothing against Swinton or Bradford by the way). Nothing worked, didn't keep to the basics, they hardly completed a set in the 2nd half as they kept giving Fev the ball 5m out from the Fev goal line. Fev capitalised on TO mistakes... and they made a lot ! They need to understand what is basically a knock-out cup game, and not try and play like the Harlem Globetrotters every match. They setup wrongly and played badly.

And what was it with the Fev big bloke in the crowd who wore the scream mask all match?  It was over 30 degrees, he must have been dying under that. Did he do it for a bet or was he trying to hide his face for the cameras? Maybe his Mrs might have recognised him after he left the house saying... "just off out with the lads for a few beers love...see you Monday" 

See you guys next year. 

She was stood in front of him.

13 hours ago, Gooleboy said:

And she didn't know he was there? Maybe that mask did do its job then!

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

On 01/10/2019 at 20:35, Gooleboy said:

I'm happy for her then, as if she had stood behind him she would have seen ###### all

Archived