Sun 29 Sept: Championship Preliminary Final: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 6.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/19 at 17:30

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MADREDNIGE said:

Yes but don't ALL clubs? 

What?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Damien said:

There are no other threads on this forum... If you are referring to elsewhere that is a different story completely and is painting a false picture.

Iam on about in general on other threads and there as been some on here. 

21 minutes ago, MADREDNIGE said:

I think it's you with the chip on your shoulder, and a green eyed monster for company! 

Absolutely, 20 years in super league, I've seen my crappy little club in finals and semi finals but I'm jealous of a club who can't even find 17 of its own players.

Good luck next week it will be good for the game if another expansion team is spanked by a traditional RL club ?

Well done Featherstone!  Regardless of all the political claptrap you’ve had a brilliant campaign and whoever does win next week deserves their shot at SL.  My head is with Toronto as I live here now, but there will be a big piece of the Yorkshire heart pulling for Fev too.

The pressure is on the Wolfpack, and with two sides playing attractive games, it should be a cracker!  Roll on next week!

Just now, TIWIT said:

Poor Toulouse. Only had a week to recover from their long trip back home from Toronto and it clearly wasn't enough.

That is a good point. Due to the journey to Toronto in the first match for a 2nd placed team they may well have been better off finishing outside the top two.

8 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

London had a reserve team and an academy. Fev. do not.

london didn't have a reserves FEV did 

london had acdamy but FEV not allowed to run one by the orders of RFL and next year FEV been told by RFL can't have a reserve side too 

wonder what RFL will say about that if FEV win final ?

Full credit to Featherstone this evening. Basically, they played Toulouse off the park.

I mean, TO were a bit of a shambles to be honest. But Featherstone can only play what's in front of them

Personally, I take the view that whoever wins next week should be promoted, but also (again, personal view) I am hoping it will be Toronto.

18 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Some of the anti-Fev bitching on this thread is absolute comedy gold. Some serious foaming at the mouth going on.

Not from me, my posts are firmly tongue in cheek digs at the whining Fev fans going on about how much they detest the greedy League etc, but now getting all giddy over it themselves ?

I'd like to see them do it.

24 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Toulouse have been very disappointing.

Regroup, start again for a big push next year. It's their biggest chance of going up with London having many of their players leaving.

they still will have to get past one of   FEV or TWP who won't be having many of their players leaving

5 minutes ago, meast said:

Not from me, my posts are firmly tongue in cheek digs at the whining Fev fans going on about how much they detest the greedy League etc, but now getting all giddy over it themselves ?

I'd like to see them do it.

If we win next week then we absolutely deserve a spot in SL. wouldn't begrudge Toronto their place though if they win. They've absolutely smashed the Championship this season. 

I'd love to see some big crowds for the local derbies if we do make it. Plus I've already bought my season ticket before we start charging SL prices!

Archived