Fri 27 Sept: SL Semi Final: St Helens v Wigan Warriors KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/09/19 at 18:45

12 minutes ago, DavidM said:

The coaches and people doing the business at the clubs do

Here is a quote from a coach 

"I can’t believe the best player in the world is a person I’ve never seen play,” Fittler told NSWRL.com.

"I watched the highlights of the England game yesterday and just saw him score a couple of tries.

"That’s all I’ve ever seen of him and he’s the best player in the world? I find it ridiculous."

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Coote's grubbers weren't so awful Saints would be 50 up.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

"I can’t believe the best player in the world is a person I’ve never seen play,” Fittler told NSWRL.com.

"I watched the highlights of the England game yesterday and just saw him score a couple of tries.

"That’s all I’ve ever seen of him and he’s the best player in the world? I find it ridiculous."

That said more about Fittler than anything , and being an origin coach he has no need to have his finger on the pulse , but those in the marketplace for  players do . The recent success of our exports has amplified that 

8 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Adol is not one of the planet's great worldly-wise intellectual renaissance men. I've read his autobiography, and even he thinks he's an idiot.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Has any Wigan forward run the ball up yet?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I don’t think saints have had to do anything extraordinary to win this match. Looks like they have just done all the basics really well, tackled as a team and minimised the mistakes. Wigan on the other hand haven’t done anything. They look like they haven’t trained all week.

I hate it when my team loses, and even more so when we lose to Saints.

But this has been phenomenal Rugby and I can appreciate it.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Would be watching my head if I was a Saints player now. Free for all.

Archived