Thur 26 Sept: SL Semi Final: Salford Red Devils v Castleford Tigers KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/09/19 at 18:45

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over 1000 tickets sold at Cas and I think we'll be treated to a tight victory!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I would be surprised if Salford didn't win. They were excellent next week and if they play at or near to that standard then they will win in my opinion. Obviously it will help if Hastings is 100% fit.

It should be a good occasion. Seems like Cas are taking a big following and the Salford team deserve the support of the city.

1 hour ago, Chris22 said:

I would be surprised if Salford didn't win. They were excellent next week and if they play at or near to that standard then they will win in my opinion. Obviously it will help if Hastings is 100% fit.

It should be a good occasion. Seems like Cas are taking a big following and the Salford team deserve the support of the city.

If you already know next week's result, can you let us know.... Love for everyone to get one over on the bookies.

9 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

Salford are a terrific side, and can take a huge amount from last week’s game which was of a higher quality than the game the night before. 

Out of interest, which was the other team involved in that "higher quality" game?

I think we should be told.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Is there an outcome that could be classed as "ultra plausible"?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

2 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

No Jacob Rees Mogg style comments now or God that matter Geoffrey Cox QC 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

2 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

I suppose that means Golden Point?

Well no.  I was again being overly droll.  I was wondering if everyone got completely fed up after another 60 minutes extra time and no points they might draw lots.

Do remember I was answering a "ultra" plausible outcome.

My bottom line now being exposed, I confess I have no preference as to who wins, as long as they tonk Saints next week...

7 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Well no.  I was again being overly droll.  I was wondering if everyone got completely fed up after another 60 minutes extra time and no points they might draw lots.

Do remember I was answering a "ultra" plausible outcome.

My bottom line now being exposed, I confess I have no preference as to who wins, as long as they tonk Saints next week...

Early European Cup football games, if drawn on a two leg basis, were drawn on lots, as were a World Cup Group

7 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Of course, Donald Rumsfeld makes it quite clear:

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

Archived