Team for next season

Wakefield Ram

Good player for us was Walton, especially once he stopped dropping the ball, he deserved his shot at SL. If you can keep him fit a good acquisition

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start to pick mine now, since we're well in to pre season.

1. Joe Martin

2. Andy Gabriel

3. Jason Walton

4. Adam Ryder

5. Davey Dixon

6. Paul Sykes

7. Liam Finn

8. Tom Garrett

9. Dom Speakman

10. Chris Annakin

11. Michael Knowles

12. James Thornton

13. Sonny Esslemont

14. Jon Magrin

15. Sam Day

16. Sam Scott

17. Morgan Punchard

I'll fill in the blanks nearer boxing day depending on who signs/resigns.

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Good player for us was Walton, especially once he stopped dropping the ball, he deserved his shot at SL. If you can keep him fit a good acquisition

I see someone's hijacked PM's account.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:14, Kelsey The Ram 97 said:

I'll start to pick mine now, since we're well in to pre season.

1. Joe Martin

3. Jason Walton

4. Adam Ryder

7. Liam Finn

8. Tom Garrett

9. Don Speakman

10. Chris Annakin

I'll fill in the blanks nearer boxing day depending on who signs/resigns.

Pleased Andy Gabriel has re-signed.   Think he’ll go well next year.  If he was a foot taller I think he’d be SL.  

Interesting to see that Hull KR have told three of their outside backs, Jimmy Keinhorst, Elliot Wallis and Will Oakes that they will need to look for year-long loan deals elsewhere for 2020. Probably out of our financial league, but you never know.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

25 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Interesting to see that Hull KR have told three of their outside backs, Jimmy Keinhorst, Elliot Wallis and Will Oakes that they will need to look for year-long loan deals elsewhere for 2020. Probably out of our financial league, but you never know.

York are keen on Keinhorst. Will Oakes wasn’t he at Bradford? Looks like Kyle Trout as earned himself a contract next season.

45 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

York are keen on Keinhorst. Will Oakes wasn’t he at Bradford? Looks like Kyle Trout as earned himself a contract next season.

York are keen on everyone at present - someone must be putting some serious money in there as I don't think Webster will have come cheap.

2 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Which Webster's that?

Jake.

41 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

I must remember my medication in future.

47 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

For the Dewsbury fans that are interested we signed Sam Moorhouse from Leeds Rhinos a 18 year old prop. 

Didn't realise Dewsbury were running an under 19's this season!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

5 hours ago, graham fisher said:

For the Dewsbury fans that are interested we signed Sam Moorhouse from Leeds Rhinos a 18 year old prop. 

Another prop?

props seem to be the new second rows.  Wonder if LG gunna play one of em at centre?

9 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

well the best bench combination is 3 props and a hooker!! ... so from that perspective I think we now have 6!!  So a bit of cover as well! 

Isn’t it seven if Annakin is starting at prop ? Is Sheriffe leaving ? Wasn’t it that great Aussie coach Wayne Bennett who said “you can never have too many props” ? Or was it Wozza ?  Can’t remember.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived