£150k the rumoured fee for Gale

snapski

1 hour ago, fairfolly said:

The mind boggles  Gale and Myler half back pairing, it will be like watching a couple of wind turbines the amount of time they spend waving their arms about or maybe they genuinely think they can fly.

It's going to be a Lui and Gale half back pairing. Gale will be replacing Myler, if it happens.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Powell invariably improves halves. Gale wasn’t great when he went to Cas, Sneyd was amazing under Powell, Liam Finn, Christ, even Jamie Ellis and Corey Aston have looked ok.

Richardson will have every opportunity to improve and I agree Powell is a better coach than Holbrook.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

10 hours ago, ckn said:

A couple of posts removed.  Come on... you should know better than to use "alleged" when you think it means you can get away with some really out there stuff.

Great stuff.

Thanks for that.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

40 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

And this is why Cas have never won a trophy in the modern era, they sell players while the big clubs buy them. 

Let's ignore the fact Cas paid 100k+ for Watts and 150k+ for Hardaker and are paying a rumoured 65k for Richardson if it suits your arguement...

41 minutes ago, Gates1 said:

Yet oddly Salford have looked at least as good with Lohea!

Win win deal, we desperately needed something different at halfback, Lui's been that and proved a good addition.

Tui's been much better for Salford than he was for us, they havnt missed a beat and gained 65k on top, great deal for them. 

Think both clubs will be happy with how the deal panned out.

1 hour ago, rhinos78 said:

Win win deal, we desperately needed something different at halfback, Lui's been that and proved a good addition.

Tui's been much better for Salford than he was for us, they havnt missed a beat and gained 65k on top, great deal for them. 

Think both clubs will be happy with how the deal panned out.

Definitely.  Lui might be the only one doubting the decision (especially if Salford win next week). 

It is a perfect storm for Salford, I honestly think it could be their year. 

Only Saints have excelled this year and anything can happen in 80 minutes as the CC final demonstrated.

Lui must be hurting if Salford do the business especially given every fan of every team (apart from Saints & Pies) is willing them on.

There are not many cowards on a RL pitch but Lolohea comes across as one. He really is scared to get stuck in to tackle. That said he has very very silky hands, much better than any Leeds player including Lui.

He really didn't get much of a chance at Leeds and I am hoping he continues to do well.

46 minutes ago, MyMrsWouldPreferSinfield said:

It is a perfect storm for Salford, I honestly think it could be their year. 

Only Saints have excelled this year and anything can happen in 80 minutes as the CC final demonstrated.

Lui must be hurting if Salford do the business especially given every fan of every team (apart from Saints & Pies) is willing them on.

There are not many cowards on a RL pitch but Lolohea comes across as one. He really is scared to get stuck in to tackle. That said he has very very silky hands, much better than any Leeds player including Lui.

He really didn't get much of a chance at Leeds and I am hoping he continues to do well.

I don’t know what the deal with him was at Leeds but at Salford he has in no way shied away from any tackles - even this week he put in some big hits on Cas. He kicking was also criticised by Leeds fans but for us it has been an improvement on Lui. He hasn’t got that magic step to break through the line like Lui but we’ve adapted our game around that.

I think Lui will do much better outside Gale as he prefers to drift in and out of games rather than control them.

Im glad the Lui - Tui transfer worked out for everyone.

On 26/09/2019 at 21:43, Tex Evans Thigh said:

Powell invariably improves halves. Gale wasn’t great when he went to Cas, Sneyd was amazing under Powell, Liam Finn, Christ, even Jamie Ellis and Corey Aston have looked ok.

Richardson will have every opportunity to improve and I agree Powell is a better coach than Holbrook.

Not just Powell either. People too often focus on the head coach but it surely helps having Ryan Sheridan and Danny Orr in the coaching team. If you’re a half, you should jump at the chance of joining Cas. Look at the improvement of Trueman

28 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Not just Powell either. People too often focus on the head coach but it surely helps having Ryan Sheridan and Danny Orr in the coaching team. If you’re a half, you should jump at the chance of joining Cas. Look at the improvement of Trueman

Can't hurt but Powell was a better half than both of those.

3 hours ago, DoubleD said:

If you’re a half, you should jump at the chance of joining Cas. Look at the improvement of Trueman

Surely that's just natural progression and could have happened at many clubs.  Bit like Saints fans claiming Walmsley only improved cos they signed him.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

23 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

Surely that's just natural progression and could have happened at many clubs.  Bit like Saints fans claiming Walmsley only improved cos they signed him.

You think a coach has that little input on a player’s development? 

I would argue that’s a long way from reality 

Archived