2020 Admission Prices

NWDuk

Heard that prices have been announced for next year.

Adult £17 - Concession £12

Season Tickets

Adult £150   (£13/month via standing order)

Concession £100 (£9/month via standing order)

Season tickets are particularly affordable this year imo. Especially when paid monthly. I guess that's due to the decrease in number of fixtures during 2020.

The BOD have asked anyone currently paying last years rates via standing order to consider maintaining that amount. Surplus to be paid into the 1875 fund.

I'm sure plenty of people will complain that the gate price hasn't gone down this year but the club still has plenty of the same expenses to cover and the average away following from L1 clubs will be lower than we've had this year. We were cheap for a championship club so I'm happy with the decision.

how many games will the season tickets cover ie will it cover any 1895 cup an/or other cup or play off games?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Always go to the head of the well they say.

Just rang the Rugby Shop to order my ST, (let's face it if you're gonna support the Club, that's what you do, my diesel to Barrow is more than the admission) but as yet they have no news.

David Taylor

@750VFR

1 hour ago, 750VFR said:

Always go to the head of the well they say.

Just rang the Rugby Shop to order my ST, (let's face it if you're gonna support the Club, that's what you do, my diesel to Barrow is more than the admission) but as yet they have no news.

750VFR sorry we weren't able to help you when you phoned but after speaking to Karen the Club Secretary I understand that the information regarding Season Tickets above has so far only been sent out in a letter to those who paid by Standing Order last year.  No information has been passed to myself or Tracy in the Lottery Shop from the BOD regarding the season tickets as of yet and they have also not made any public announcement containing this information.  Not sure when this will be made but we will be happy to assist with your season ticket purchase when the time comes.

Jane Hetherington

Lottery Promoter/Shop Manager

3 hours ago, Jane said:

750VFR sorry we weren't able to help you when you phoned but after speaking to Karen the Club Secretary I understand that the information regarding Season Tickets above has so far only been sent out in a letter to those who paid by Standing Order last year.  No information has been passed to myself or Tracy in the Lottery Shop from the BOD regarding the season tickets as of yet and they have also not made any public announcement containing this information.  Not sure when this will be made but we will be happy to assist with your season ticket purchase when the time comes.

Jane Hetherington

Lottery Promoter/Shop Manager

No problem Jane, as always I was answered in my call by a very friendly voice.

As soon as you have news I'm sure it will be published and I'll get my ST; hopefully if many more do this it will, along with the excellent fund raising initiatives, bolster the Clubs finances. 

David Taylor

David Taylor

@750VFR

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, tec said:

Very easy to set up a DD to pay monthly . I made a mess of mine ordering  a concession but it was simple to cancel and emails were answered quickly by the club- I think by Jack .

It's a Standing Order rather than it being a Direct Debit,

3 minutes ago, Dave W said:

How do I keep up with something that was posted after my comment? 

You stated the payment made by myself was not a DIrect Debit which was incorrect -as requested please keep up .

3 hours ago, NWDuk said:

Has anyone had any acknowledgement of joining the 1875 fund?

I was led to believe we would be getting some pin badges to cement our positions and lord it over the lesser fans??

An announcement of names was supposed to happen but due to legal reasons that can not happen 

lapel pins are being sorted 

hope this helps 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived