Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gillmeister

Carl Forber

I’ve just seen a tweet by RL stat man extraordinaire Dan Spencer that by his reckoning Carl Forber has Just surpassed Ian McCorquodale as the clubs all time leading point scorer which has gone under the radar 

id imagine his stats will be correct and congratulate Carl on an outstanding achievement in cementing his place in the clubs history 

• Like 8

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Fantastic points scorer ,as good a goal kicker than anyone in RL. So well done Carl , maybe when you hang up your boots  you could be entered into the Hall of Fame 

• Like 2

Well done Carl, a fantastic achievement and probably more outstanding  is  Korky probably played in  better teams than Carl , ( no disrespect intended ) Well done marra

• Like 1

Huge achievement well done Carl 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Brilliant achievement for Carl and well deserved . He just keeps getting better every season too. A few seasons ago I'll be honest and say I didn't really rate him that much, but the weaknesses I thought he once had are now no longer an issue. His goal kicking must be up there with the very best in the sport,  and we now miss him when he isn't playing which shows what a good player he is.

• Like 3

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Congratulations Carl. Stuck with the team through thick and thin.

I think the club should commemorate the achievement in some way.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rango said:

Congratulations Carl. Stuck with the team through thick and thin.

I think the club should commemorate the achievement in some way.

I am sure they will and if we can get him to sign on again for next season then I am sure he will break the 2000 point barrier which should definitely see him into our Hall of Fame.

Well done Carl !!

• Like 2

He has to play next season,  To much to offer ,not to . Points machine,  ever present , great servant , just a truly great professional . I hope He goes on to break the 2000 points ,what an achievement that would be . UTT

• Like 1

Take away Carl being one of the best kickers in British RL and I would still pick him every week, he is one of them players who you notice more when he isnt playing, rarely misses a tackle and always takes us forward. I really hope he has at least 1 more year with us

• Like 1

2 hours ago, havenhater said:

Be hope whitehaven dont come in to have him and Callum again 6 and 7 

Hopefully you won’t have to worry about that.