Discounted grand final tickets anywhere??

Col81

15 hours ago, Col81 said:

Hi is anybody aware of any deals anywhere?? Used to see them on groupon etc etc

Whilst no one wants to pay too much, or miss out on a bargain, why not just buy a ticket, especially as it may well not be the most expensive part of the day for you if you have to travel some distance?

1 hour ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Expect tickets to be on groupon if Salford win next week, with Salford to pay a bond to be allowed to compete in the 2020 Super League in case they reach the final again.

You could well be very surprised if Salford beat Wigan next week, the Salford Reds are Rising.

The crowd at Wembley didn’t do much for the drawing power of the top two clubs did it.

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Why bother when the big one is in a fortnight. Repeat fixtures are dull at the best of times but within a fortnight of each other is terrible. 

So you already know that Wigan will win next weekend?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

15 minutes ago, cookey said:

I suspect Salford would take more to Old Trafford than Wigan.

Incidentally,it was Cols attempt at humour,it's just that he is not very funny.He does try hard however with his contributions on the BBC rl comments section.

Who is he on the BBC HYS?

3 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

So you already know that Wigan will win next weekend?

No but (imho) it’s likely, and I was offering a reason why some people might not have gone. That said 14,500 is a decent crowd considering the other play off attendances so far. 

3 hours ago, cookey said:

Incidentally,it was Cols attempt at humour,it's just that he is not very funny.He does try hard however with his contributions on the BBC rl comments section.

Why do you think Salford would take more than Wigan? If Salford’s attendances are anything to go by there is very little interest in the club in that area sadly. 

4 hours ago, cookey said:

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Why do you think Salford would take more than Wigan?

Because for this year's Grand Final they've decided to relocate Old Trafford to Doncaster.

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Gags aside, do you really think 25,000 salford fans will appear out of thin air and go to Old Trafford?

Well, I don't know if it's an accurate guide but, if Salford get there, I know of at least one fan travelling over from Crete.

Archived