Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Future is League

Confirmed Walker to Wakey

Aye, hasn't Ryan Hampshire overestimated his value to Wakey?

Haven't heard anything since yesterday but looks like Hampshire is possibly on his way.

And with Alex Walker having reached the mature age of 24, at least we won't be burdened with another "young" prefix to somebody else with the Walker surname.

SL Steve Prescott Man of Steel 2016 - Danny Houghton  SL Top Gun 2016/2017 - Marc Sneyd (83%/89% goal success)

SL Hit Man 2016/2017 - Danny Houghton (1,289/1,123 tackles)  SL Club of the Year 2016 - Hull FC

SL Coach of the Year 2016 - Lee Radford   RL Challenge Cup Winners 2016/2017 - Hull FC

All in all, not a bad couple of years, I suppose...

Indeed so, he is a good player with lots to come.

Sad to see him leave the Broncs but Ashall-Bott is a good acquisition and is a good prospect at 21. 

Another significant talent leaves the capital which is not surprising so an element of bitter sweet but I hope he pushes on and realises his potential. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

And with Alex Walker having reached the mature age of 24, at least we won't be burdened with another "young" prefix to somebody else with the Walker surname.

Haha. I think if Barrie McDermott knew you or your dad when you were in the u18s, you can keep the 'young' tag for life.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 19:52, Old Frightful said:

Aye, hasn't Ryan Hampshire overestimated his value to Wakey?

Haven't heard anything since yesterday but looks like Hampshire is possibly on his way.

Shame about Hampshire, he was offered a contract but turned it down, so we move on. Happy with Walker, looks decent player that has room for development.

• Like 1