Question of Sport quiz friday 11th october

redditchbulldog

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, nineoil said:

One vital piece of information is missing i.e. What time does the "QoS" start - 5pm ;6pm ;7pm ; 8 pm; 9 pm ???? 

7.30 for 8 I believe. Should be a good night. Pity I can't make it. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

14 hours ago, RogerT said:

And is the bar open.

free bar tomorrow...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Any comments on what the coach said last night? eg. SL, Challenge Cup aspirations?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

We all know that there is no aspirations of SL, even if there were the SL would not let us in, as for the Challenge Cup not mentioned but realistically it's a closed shop so I would say no, what he did say was that it wrong to make certain promises, but the team once everybody is signed on will be having a get together and everything laid out to them and then set the goals for the season(all this is my interpretation of his presentation). This was in stark contrast to his predecessor.

I was a bit apprehensive of Paul Royston never having heard of him, but it appears he as been around for about 20 including Halifax and Keighley 

There are two further signings being declared either over the weekend or very early next week.

he did say that if we finished 10th or below  would consider that a failure , paul royston looks to good addition to the backroom team and will certainly put the players through their paces, he spoke well and was looking forward to joining a club with a great ethos and having worked with Craig for 2 and half years was looking forward to working with him again as well as Mark Moxon and Mark Barlow... John Heaton was asked to rejoin the club but due to his work commitments and college wouldn't have been able to commit to all the sessions... the players are goung to have a tough 6 weeks pre-season before boxing day game then given a few days off before getting back to in readiness for 1 st league game in Feb.... pre seseason friendlies will all depend if Yorkshire Cup is played for again and Jermaine Mcgillvray has asked for a game for his testimonial which Craig said will happen as long as it fits in with all other plans.

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Archived