Match Thread: Toronto Wolfpack v Featherstone Rovers Saturday 5th October 2019

The Phantom Horseman

Good Luck Fev!

i hope you give them hell.

as much as id like to see the back of Toronto in our division id really really like to see you boys p**s on their bonfire and deservedly take promotion.

here's one gallant youth (or bulldog) hoping you have a fantastic day.

up the flat cappers!!!

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, il cattivo said:

Good Luck Fev!

i hope you give them hell.

as much as id like to see the back of Toronto in our division id really really like to see you boys p**s on their bonfire and deservedly take promotion.

here's one gallant youth (or bulldog) hoping you have a fantastic day.

up the flat cappers!!!

Thanks. At least one way or the other Fev wont be playing toronto next season.

Yes luckily I could have afforded to go but off to Teneriffe next week for my youngest sons wedding.Anyhow the trick to cope with this is to get blasted like I’m doing now and go straight to bed ? if we lose to sleep in a coma. Not posting again unless the unthinkable happens UTR Give it to em nothing to lose so give it everything, leave everything on the pitch when the game ends?

4 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Just left hotel for downtown Toronto and bumped into a few of the players. Seem in good spirits

Hope you didn't hurt any of them!!!

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

Great first half Cappers keep it up lads

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Proud of your lads. To have to come back from France on monday and go to canada a few days later and play another 80 mins of rugby against a full time team and give them a game. The rfl have got what they wanted in my opinion, glad to see the back of them. Well and truly put fev on the map again. 

27 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Usual performance from Kendall the guy really hates Fev.

You won't get many on here agreeing with you.  Most won't have a bad word spoken about the RFL but for me we had it in the bag 55ish? minutes into that second half. Toronto had tried everything.  Then Kendal gives Toronto a penalty against Bussey when we had the ball deep in their half for what ???  Try Toronto.  Next set a pass a mile forward but it was our high tackle apparently.  Try Toronto.  Game over.  Comedy decisions to follow in our favour once the game had gone.  Same old same old.

(Expects backlash)

31 minutes ago, elppaxr2i said:

One game too far i think much more of an even balance in the league hope SL enjoys the circus of Toronto and Canada in general

the novelty will wear off after a season or two...paying thousands of pounds for away travel....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Just 20 minutes away from the promised land, robbed from us 25 years ago! Just wasn't to be. Thank you to the squad and coaching staff for giving us an opportunity to dare to dream during this good season and amazing play off series. Rebuild and go again. and again, never surrender, despite what McDermott said about small northern towns on Sky post game. 

tremendous effort lads, just 2o minutes too far. Kendall kept them in the game with penalty against Bussey, for what , an d the try they scored when he had been tackled.

Well done . the score does not represent the effort., Proud to be a Rover

Archived