Sun 6 Oct: League 1 - Play-off Final: Oldham v Newcastle Thunder KO 3pm

Who will win?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Oldham
    • Newcastle Thunder

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/19 at 14:00

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oldham score again after blowing a break down the left. Conor Fitzsimmons looked like he was running in treacle in his 'attempt' to tackle the Oldham attacker. 18-14 to Oldham.

Newcastle don't seem to be able to control the game when in front

9 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Newcastle really need to calm down. 

Nothing wrong being being excited by the occasion, but you do have to play like you're not.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A great day for Oldham. Maybe they can splash out on a PA system that doesn't sound like a dalek having rough sex with a wookie.

As for Newcastle, this won't crush them, as the people in charge are looking at the long term.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Shame Newcastle didn’t go up. Must admit I’m surprised they didn’t do it this season either through automatic or playoffs.

Poor start to the season cost them. As does an inability to win close games. A failing all year...from first to last match.

Just now, Man of Kent said:

The end of the domestic season is depressingly close ?

Internationals on the horizon! Woohoo!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived