Sat 5 Oct: Championship - Play-off Final: Toronto Wolfpack v Featherstone Rovers KO 7.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/19 at 18:30

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it possible to watch the match on youtube?

i'm being asked to register and they want me credit card number. 

Anyone been up  this road without being charged? 

3 minutes ago, Damien said:

Anyway back to the grown ups.

Yes I echo that. I can't wait for this game and it promises to be a cracker.

Agreed and seconded,it would be nice for the winners to receive similiar plaudits as Salford did by our fellow forum members too,best wishes to both teams 

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Looks like a decent sized crowd at Lamport. 

Are you watching on Sky? 

1 minute ago, Damien said:

The crowd looks fantastic.

<parky mode>They're all free tickets</parky mode>

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

2 minutes ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

So many baseball caps and sunglasses in the crowd...looks like a C.I.A. convention!

I wore sunglasses to a game at Derwent Park once, it was because of a strange yellow ball in the sky that made it hard to see the match... Thankfully its never happened again up here. 

33 minutes ago, Damien said:

Well it's not when I'm replying to someone who is asking if they can get better quality on the same cap. Surely the onus is on the original claimant to show that they have no room on the cap to backup what they are saying? Oh right it's a Leigh fan and anti Toronto.

I have heard it said they are not spending up to the cap but sorry I haven't seen their accounts.

So it's irrelevant that they no longer have to pay a premium to persuade players to play in a 2nd tier competition if they are not in Super League. What a strange, twisted outlook you have.

See , you're making assumptions based on the poster , not the post , anyway , games on , see you later 

Archived