Sat 5 Oct: Championship - Play-off Final: Toronto Wolfpack v Featherstone Rovers KO 7.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/19 at 18:30

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crowd still flooding in by the looks of it, seriously impressive and gives a hint of what might be possible next season. Still, if Fev win I’m about £140 better off (£70 from Ladbrokes and the same again from no pre-match trip to Ponte Carlo next season ?)

2 minutes ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Yeah walking about lol ? 

It’s a different sporting culture over there though, you can’t compare it to what we do over here. And for the record I’d love it if there was a beer garden at Carrow Road or the Totally Wicked. 

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Crowd still flooding in by the looks of it, seriously impressive and gives a hint of what might be possible next season. Still, if Fev win I’m about £140 better off (£70 from Ladbrokes and the same again from no pre-match trip to Ponte Carlo next season ?)

Exactly, we’d have a sixth team averaging over 10,000. Tolouse would have just given us more London sized crowds. 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

It’s a different sporting culture over there though, you can’t compare it to what we do over here. And for the record I’d love it if there was a beer garden at Carrow Road or the Totally Wicked. 

Beer distribution is decent at Ealing 

Belle Vue's beer outlet is extradinary.... Queued 15 mins for warm bottle of Carlsberg

13 minutes ago, dkw said:

I wore sunglasses to a game at Derwent Park once, it was because of a strange yellow ball in the sky that made it hard to see the match... Thankfully its never happened again up here. 

12 minutes ago, dkw said:

Some strange camera work going on, or I'm time travelling again. 

I've warned you about those mushrooms !!

Archived