Sat 5 Oct: Championship - Play-off Final: Toronto Wolfpack v Featherstone Rovers KO 7.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/19 at 18:30

Just now, Damien said:

Harry appeared when Fev scored. He'll disappear again now.

Exactly, this may be hard to understand for you, but when I watch a game I give it my full attention, I watch and analyse what is going on in front of me,  if you noticed when that try was scored it was the first stoppage in play in an all action game, to good to take ones eye's off it, that's why I disappeared again, oh and when Toronto scored I went for a natural break.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

I feel like a friend or family member needs to have a word if that is top of your concerns during this game.

Very good game so far. Toronto doing lots of things right but I am stunned at how little McCrone and Mellor are offering. And I don't understand why Stanley won't pass to Kay.

They really should have moved McCrone on at the end of last season.

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

That half flew by! Fev getting exactly what they deserve so far. Toronto far more expansive than last year’s final but there still seems to be a bit of a mental block in attack. 

Too much blowing from Fev's forwards at half time hooter

First rule of rugby - stand up and look strong at half time even if you are about to have congestive heart failure

2 minutes ago, Roy Haggerty said:

There’s a choke coming here from Toronto. I’ve been watching Saints long enough to recognise it. They look panicky, they’re making really terrible decisions, particularly on the last tackle options, and they look anxious.

Presumably that is what Wilkin was brought in for.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Leyther_Matt said:

They’re looking much more expansive, but not necessarily better for it as their attacking structure looks shot. Not too dissimilar to Wigan at times last night. 

I think full credit needs to go to Fev for that. 

1 hour ago, ckn said:

A bit late now but you can watch Sky in the EU via their app if you have a Sky subscription for the relevant thing.

No, not too late, thanks. Wondered what that Sky Go thing was! Not needed until now. Probably sucking the hotel Internet dry by now! Currently paused cos of adverts. 

35 minutes ago, Damien said:

Pot, kettle, black.

I have no idea what team if any you support , or if you want or not Toronto in SL , personally I do , and have stated as such loads of times , that doesn't mean we can't question things about them , just like any other club 

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Bet you they do.

Well if they don't you have to agree to not comment on a single TWP related post for the whole of next season. If they do change it, I will agree to like everyone of your posts for the whole of next season ? 

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

For their scrambling defence, yes, but Toronto have made a raft of half-breaks which will surely tell sooner or later. 

I remember thinking much the same about London last season but it didn't happen.

2 minutes ago, Scubby said:

It is a municipal stadium FFS. It is not going to change.

I believe John Tory, mayor of Toronto is at the game, so we will see.

Fittingly enough, he used to be a Conservative MP.

2 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds players Callum Mcelland and Ashton Golding have both had a great first half, although I’m not sure dual registration players should be allowed to play in the MPG

Well they are playing so it makes no difference, i don't think finals should be at a finalist but it is! 

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

Well if they don't you have to agree to not comment on a single TWP related post for the whole of next season. If they do change it, I will agree to like everyone of your posts for the whole of next season ? 

Nah.

Do we know which game the polka dots are for, by the way? Twister? Ludo?

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I have no idea what team if any you support , or if you want or not Toronto in SL , personally I do , and have stated as such loads of times , that doesn't mean we can't question things about them , just like any other club 

You only want them up so they are out of the way of the Championship, I honestly  don't  care about that Gubby.

Archived