Sat 5 Oct: Championship - Play-off Final: Toronto Wolfpack v Featherstone Rovers KO 7.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/19 at 18:30

Kendal is so blind he ought to ref with a white stick.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Great game,great crowd,a fantastic effort from Fev and a brilliant advert for the championship although I'm sure the legion of doom will be along shortly to put their sad & bitter spin on tonight's game and especially TWP.

Some are crying. Where do they go from here?

TWP need some players and Golding might be one of them.

A gritty win for Toronto, the willpower got them through in the end. Featherstone played the better footy but Toronto’s power and quality showed through eventually. A lot to work on in the off season for them. And also Featherstone too, who will no doubt be having a raft of changes

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Toronto Wolfpack 24-6 Featherstone Rovers FT.

Toronto are promoted to Super League! 

To huge sighs of relief from every club in the Championship. They can sign convicted players again now.

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Take nowt away from Fev, but the Wolfpack were the best team on the night and have been the best team over the season. Toronto in Super League is going to be fascinating. How can you not get excited about our game being played in front of crowds like that in a city like that?

2 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Let's put this in perspective. This is an amazing sight. A jam packed stadium in North America with fans fully pumped for the home side. This may possibly be a glimpse of the future of SL.

Fev have been awesome btw. Just one game too far.

Ssshhhh....don’t tell Parky.....

Don't think Featherstone could have played much better but Toronto too much class. 

Great for the game that they've gone up, interesting how they do in SL hope they sign some big names. 

Championship 2019 now over, It didn't go the way I would have hoped for, but that is history now, looking forward to see how Toronto go in the SL next season.

All attention now on Old Trafford next week, seeing and commenting on the GB tour squad and ho, a simple matter of getting on the plane on the 23rd to New Zealand to support my country.

Archived