Total Rugby League Fans Forum
John Drake

Sat 5 Oct: Championship - Play-off Final: Toronto Wolfpack v Featherstone Rovers KO 7.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

108 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Featherstone Rovers

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/19 at 18:30

2 minutes ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

So many baseball caps and sunglasses in the crowd...looks like a C.I.A. convention!

I wore sunglasses to a game at Derwent Park once, it was because of a strange yellow ball in the sky that made it hard to see the match... Thankfully its never happened again up here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Damien said:

Well it's not when I'm replying to someone who is asking if they can get better quality on the same cap. Surely the onus is on the original claimant to show that they have no room on the cap to backup what they are saying? Oh right it's a Leigh fan and anti Toronto.

I have heard it said they are not spending up to the cap but sorry I haven't seen their accounts.

So it's irrelevant that they no longer have to pay a premium to persuade players to play in a 2nd tier competition if they are not in Super League. What a strange, twisted outlook you have.

See , you're making assumptions based on the poster , not the post , anyway , games on , see you later 

Just now, dkw said:

Some strange camera work going on, or I'm time travelling again. 

There's a few second delay with the sideline camera, it's really annoying.

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

See , you're making assumptions based on the poster , not the post , anyway , games on , see you later 

Pot, kettle, black.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Great crowd shots of the Wolfpack faithful

Yeah walking about lol 😂 

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Who's got the worst haircut? 

Kay, Mullally or SIMs? 

Davies. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Newcastle Thunder said:

Outstanding crowd!!! But we will wait for Man of Kent’s official count 

I am willing to believe this one, but it only confirms me in my view that they’ve told some whoppers previously 

• Haha 1

Crowd still flooding in by the looks of it, seriously impressive and gives a hint of what might be possible next season. Still, if Fev win I’m about £140 better off (£70 from Ladbrokes and the same again from no pre-match trip to Ponte Carlo next season 😁)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Yeah walking about lol 😂 

It’s a different sporting culture over there though, you can’t compare it to what we do over here. And for the record I’d love it if there was a beer garden at Carrow Road or the Totally Wicked. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Crowd still flooding in by the looks of it, seriously impressive and gives a hint of what might be possible next season. Still, if Fev win I’m about £140 better off (£70 from Ladbrokes and the same again from no pre-match trip to Ponte Carlo next season 😁)

Exactly, we’d have a sixth team averaging over 10,000. Tolouse would have just given us more London sized crowds.