Sat 5 Oct: Championship - Play-off Final: Toronto Wolfpack v Featherstone Rovers KO 7.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toronto Wolfpack
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/10/19 at 18:30

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phil Clarke needs to say ‘ Toronto are absolutely rubbish , their players wouldn’t get a contract anywhere else in the championship ‘ and get that quote across to Canada and that’d get them going 

Just now, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Her indoors is just about to finish her bath and demand we watch Come Dancing..... Any ideas for reasons I need to watch this tonight and not on record tommorow? 

Barricade the bathroom door shut 

13 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Leeds players Callum Mcelland and Ashton Golding have both had a great first half, although I’m not sure dual registration players should be allowed to play in the MPG

Don't see much difference to playing loan players tbh, I think it's ok.

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Her indoors is just about to finish her bath and demand we watch Come Dancing..... Any ideas for reasons I need to watch this tonight and not on record tommorow? 

just tell her David James goes out...

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Turn the boiler off

3 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Take the batteries out of the remote and tell her it's not working and your unable to change channel. You can even show her. 

Archived