Fri 4 Oct: SL - Preliminary Final: Wigan Warriors v Salford Red Devils KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/19 at 18:45

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great effort from Salford. Wigan have been woeful all game, and sadly have shown nothing in attack. 

Really poor quality.

The Salford story this year is a great one, and the very best of luck in the GF.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Great performance from Salford, absolute dross from us. With Hastings in the halves our attack should be a bit better next year but we need more than just Burgess in the pack.

Happy for Salford, some fans and players who have stuck at it through some tough times and are getting their rewards.

Morgan Smithies is absolutely mad. He just got in a spat with Gil Dudson won a penalty and decides to run the ball as hard as he can at Dudson and Mossop. Unreal for his age. 

Forgive me if I wait 'til the final hooter before getting 100% behind Salford, but loyalty is loyalty. After the fat lady sings, though...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, RSN said:

Morgan Smithies is absolutely mad. He just got in a spat with Gil Dudson won a penalty and decides to run the ball as hard as he can at Dudson and Mossop. Unreal for his age. 

They keep saying 18 and you can hardly believe it !

This is bloody brilliant. With big media now based in Salford, it being on the doorstep of Old Trafford, and such an incredible story, in the coming week we really should be seeing some media coverage the likes of which we haven’t seen before  

3 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

I really hope all these Salford fans that go to Old Trafford return round the corner for their home games. Could finally be the making of them.

Such a shame they've lost Hastings.

Absolutely. It would also be good if some of the celebs who got behind Salford football also did with the Red Devil’s. 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Wonder if Hastings is thinking ‘ what have I done ‘ 

I think he's seen Wigan get to second in the table after a disastrous start, so probably no sleepless nights. Wigan have been bad tonight (and last week), but there's more to the club than that.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived