Fri 4 Oct: SL - Preliminary Final: Wigan Warriors v Salford Red Devils KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/19 at 18:45

Gotta say, I’m more than a little happy for Marwan Koukash. I know he’s not every Salford fan’s favorite person, but if it wasn’t for him and his cash, and some of his crazy ideas which I loved ?, you have to wonder where they’d be now 

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DiH68 said:

Gotta say, I’m more than a little happy for Marwan Koukash. I know he’s not every Salford fan’s favorite person, but if it wasn’t for him and his cash, and some of his crazy ideas which I loved ?, you have to wonder where they’d be now 

Better without him. 

Hooter gone, and even a Rugby League fan would find it hard to disagree with what we've seen.

Tons of enthusiasm from those who posted about the actual match. And a fair bit of entertainment from the minority who made revealing posts about their own personal neuroses and victim fantasies while pretending (even to themselves in some cases) that they were commenting on the match. Sigmund Freud would have laughed himself sick.

Now, at last, COME ON SALFORD! WE BELIEVE!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, dkw said:

He's came across brilliantly in that interview, superb seeing that kind of emotion. 

As he said , he was almost done and now through coming to Salford he’s at the other extreme 

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Hooter gone, and even a Rugby League fan would find it hard to disagree with what we've seen.

Tons of enthusiasm from those who posted about the actual match. And a fair bit of entertainment from the minority who made revealing posts about their own personal neuroses and victim fantasies while pretending (even to themselves in some cases) that they were commenting on the match. Sigmund Freud would have laughed himself sick.

Now, at last, COME ON SALFORD! WE BELIEVE!

Just what the game needs. We're all Salford, aren't we? 

St Helens fans might find themselves outnumbered next weekend - the crowd won't all be wearing Salford shirts, but still...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, dkw said:

He's came across brilliantly in that interview, superb seeing that kind of emotion. 

And so humble,seems a top bloke and testament to the culture and coaching at Salford that he’s turned things around both on and off the pitch.

1 minute ago, Northern Eel said:

Just what the game needs. We're all Salford, aren't we? 

#JeSuisSalford #JeSuisPhilFord

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, DavidM said:

As he said , he was almost done and now through coming to Salford he’s at the other extreme 

Same as mossop just said, watto needs the highest of praise for everything he's done for salford and those players that were cast off and he took them in and created that team. Man it's a brilliant sport story that rugby league should be proud of. I don't mind admitting those interviews with Hastings and mossop have me now rooting for Salford in the final. 

3 minutes ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

spacer.png

Seriously, I would not bet against that!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived