Social Media

Wakefield Ram

3 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

image.png.43c395484b34a06c5f02e6b58e399162.png

Took this from the main Forum and looks like we could do with more Twitter followers

When you’ve less than Sheffield you know you’re struggling. 

Is this important for the clubs finances do we know?  The ourleague app was mentioned at the forum but not twitter specifically. 

Looking at the average age of the rams supporters at the forum we’ve done well to have more than a 1000?

31 minutes ago, Tom Coates said:

The social media followings count towards central funding allocated to clubs.

I hope its not an overly high percentage ..... Social media following is very easy to manipulate!! If I had the time and desire I could increase twitter and Our league representation significantly  by myself in less than a day!

1 hour ago, the old nine ole said:

I hope its not an overly high percentage ..... Social media following is very easy to manipulate!! If I had the time and desire I could increase twitter and Our league representation significantly  by myself in less than a day!

Please do then.  Tell me how and I’ll do the same 

2 hours ago, RogerT said:

Too late for the count towards the central funding for next year now,

We can plan for the long-term Roger, even at our venerable ages.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

7 hours ago, RogerT said:

Might not need it for 2021 if SL and RFL have their way, there won't be rugby league under SL.

I sort of agree with you there.I think we will still have RL but not quite as we Know it now.

Maybe I'm a glass half full sort of guy but Elstone and his cronies don't fill me with optimism for everything below SL.

11 hours ago, gittinsfan said:

I sort of agree with you there.I think we will still have RL but not quite as we Know it now.

Maybe I'm a glass half full sort of guy but Elstone and his cronies don't fill me with optimism for everything below SL.

Elstone seems a selfish bloke, “SL is mine and I’m not sharing anything with you lot”, is how I perceive him. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:37, Crown Flatter said:

Elstone seems a selfish bloke, “SL is mine and I’m not sharing anything with you lot”, is how I perceive him. 

He was appointed as Chief Executive of SL, not the RFL, so that is what I would expect. It is the SL Chairmen who are selfish, that's why they broke away. The RFL win no prizes but they aren't actually working against the interests of the other clubs as some seem to suggest. They could do a lot better job of working in our interests though; possibly if they weren't spending half of their time trying to rescue a host of Championship and L1 clubs they might be doing better at promoting our "product".

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived