fevnut's musings 2019/37: Fantastic play-off journey, Preparing for SL, Ryan Carr and Milestones  

fevnut

Greetings to our friends in Toronto

Every week fevnut writes a blog that includes his ‘musings’ column. This week we write about our fantastic journey through the play-offs and what preparing for a possible entrance into Super League might mean for a currently part-time club.

Access the article by using the link below and then by using the links on the right hand side of the page you can find all sorts of information pertinent to the match coming up on Sunday, including pages about the Toronto squad and another about the history of matches between Toronto and Fev.

fevnut would love to join you on Saturday and once again enjoy your wonderful city but having already been to Toulouse this year and Toronto last year we simply can’t afford it at the moment! But we will be transported to the Lamport Stadium by way of SKY television.

https://fevblog452.blogspot.com/2019/10/fevnuts-musings-37-fantastic-play-off.html

thanks for this Fevnut..Fev are one of the teams i recall from my childhood growing up in Shipley and then in Dunnington and I am happy that a goodly amount of Yorkshiremen will be making the trek to Lamport to see their team play our team. While I am naturally hoping for a Wolfpack win I know that Fev will give it their all - may the best team win and advance to SL and shake up the status quo.. Cheers RobertAM

Archived