Who’s going to the GF then?

Eddie

8 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I think that is a corporate section. I sat in there last year courtesy of BetFred.

It’s a shame they’ve split the saints end with a corporate section. Should have put it along the side where the cameras are. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s a shame they’ve split the saints end with a corporate section. Should have put it along the side where the cameras are. 

The seats are ringfenced, padded and linked to a lounge, so it is a stadium design, which for football isn't an issue as they'd all be Utd fans in the main.

I'm going.

Booked my tickets yonks ago. Always do.

No prospect of my team being anywhere near it these days, as they're not even in SL anymore, but the SLGF is a top notch sporting event in its own right, not to be missed, regardless of which teams are in it.

Just go!!

See y'all there. ? ?

14 minutes ago, John Drake said:

I'm going.

Booked my tickets yonks ago. Always do.

No prospect of my team being anywhere near it these days, as they're not even in SL anymore, but the SLGF is a top notch sporting event in its own right, not to be missed, regardless of which teams are in it.

Just go!!

See y'all there. ? ?

Bang on. It's a superb occasion.

19 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Bang on. It's a superb occasion.

I agree but I find it increasingly difficult to persuade people to come along when our team aren’t involved. Seems these events are generating less interest than they used to for the neutral supporter - amongst our group anyway.

I’ll be going with one or two others and as usual I’m really looking forward to it, but feel like the interest just doesn’t seem to be as strong as it once was.

Sadly missing my first Grand Final in 7 yrs,hope everyone going enjoys a trouble free night of exciting,entertaining Rugby League,a night of friendly banter and the sharing of rugby stories with fans from far and wide as that's what makes our great sport what it is and may the best team on the night prevail.

I’ll be there like the last god knows how many years.. go with mates from uni rl and now extensions of that friendship groups, always have a class night..

2 hours ago, Alffi 7 said:

I agree but I find it increasingly difficult to persuade people to come along when our team aren’t involved. Seems these events are generating less interest than they used to for the neutral supporter - amongst our group anyway.

I’ll be going with one or two others and as usual I’m really looking forward to it, but feel like the interest just doesn’t seem to be as strong as it once was.

Time to move it to Barcelona 

Utterly fantastic stuff... so much so that me and Mrs BladeHearts but 2 x Junior BladeHearts will be travelling down from Glasgow to cheer on Salford.

If anyone knows where we can get 4 good quality tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids please let me know... cost isn’t particularly an issue.

Had my tickets for a while in the hope that Wire would be there but fearing  Saints v Wigan.  I'm so glad after tonight that there's a team in the final I can get 100% behind.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

7 hours ago, Alffi 7 said:

Surely the Salford fairytale is exactly what is needed to reignite that interest.

17 minutes ago, BladeHearts said:

Utterly fantastic stuff... so much so that me and Mrs BladeHearts but 2 x Junior BladeHearts will be travelling down from Glasgow to cheer on Salford.

If anyone knows where we can get 4 good quality tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids please let me know... cost isn’t particularly an issue.

Is it definitely the case that there are only tickets left for the stand behind the posts?

Archived