Who’s going to the GF then?

Eddie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not going, tickets are too expensive ...

If I knew that a different team were going to get there I might have arranged something but too late now I'm committed elsewhere. hope everyone can get the tickets they want.

If Saints lose again the team will go down as the biggest chokers in living memory?

2 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

not going, tickets are too expensive ...

If I knew that a different team were going to get there I might have arranged something but too late now I'm committed elsewhere. hope everyone can get the tickets they want.

If Saints lose again the team will go down as the biggest chokers in living memory?

Too expensive? There are £20 tickets. How much do you want to pay?

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Incredible, the third headline on the bbc sport website, and ahead of women’s football. 

A9F3017B-2C39-4ABE-BA15-640C8FFA7554.png

Yeah I saw that. I read the bbc page from abroad and it was the same - it even made the sport headlines on the main BBC homepage (under news etc). Great stuff!!

15 minutes ago, DiH68 said:

Yeah I saw that. I read the bbc page from abroad and it was the same - it even made the sport headlines on the main BBC homepage (under news etc). Great stuff!!

The media luvvies probably like it because it’s Salford. 

I would say we're on track for around 60,000. Some evidence of their old favourite every other row/every other two rows on sale, right in front of the camera in blocks N3402 and 3401 which is a concern. Loads of availability in the top tiers behind the posts.

image.thumb.png.c2e730c4072a658390fd2b4b4d57714e.png

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I just looked on the ticket website, even the seats in the top tiers are mostly sold now, we might be looking at a really good attendance ?

I think most of those sales will just be siting with the clubs. Hopefully the clubs have sold them but it can't be assumed.

5 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Always knew you were a member of the prawn sandwich brigade!

It was one of the worst Rugby League experiences of my life. The level of drunkenness was appalling - and I say this as somebody who had had a fair few drinks myself.

10 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

On the Salford forum, we have one coming from New Zealand, one from Greece and 3 from Gran Canaria. Some air miles there.

But the AJ Bell is apparently a bit of a hassle to get to.

Archived