Who’s going to the GF then?

Eddie

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

You'd need to factor in the seats not marked as available there but not sold, primarily with the clubs but also ones never put on sale and ones with other vendors.

Add on the remaining tickets with Salford for starters -

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/salfordreddevils/EDP/Event/Index/461?

I imagine the Scousers have similar levels of availability.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, M j M said:

You'd need to factor in the seats not marked as available there but not sold, primarily with the clubs but also ones never put on sale and ones with other vendors.

Add on the remaining tickets with Salford for starters -

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/salfordreddevils/EDP/Event/Index/461?

I imagine the Scousers have similar levels of availability.

The Saints tickets reflect those sold on their website too. No idea about the Mancs though. 

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Salford ones are the same, the sold out blocks are sold out and there are tickets left in the others. I love how some people secretly want there to be a low crowd so they can moan about it. 

As you can see from the link above, Salford have seats in the lower tier seats at the sides that say sold out on the RFL site.

I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion that people secretly want a low crowd from the conversation here.

8 minutes ago, Dave T said:

As you can see from the link above, Salford have seats in the lower tier seats at the sides that say sold out on the RFL site.

I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion that people secretly want a low crowd from the conversation here.

Of course they do, it’s the same with every big game. 

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No. You're confusing people who are worried there will be a smaller crowd for people who for some reason would want one.

As Dave says, and as the link I gave shows, the tickets Salford have on sale are showing as sold on the SL website.

10 minutes ago, M j M said:

No. You're confusing people who are worried there will be a smaller crowd for people who for some reason would want one.

As Dave says, and as the link I gave shows, the tickets Salford have on sale are showing as sold on the SL website.

Which ones though, the same blocks are showing as sold and tickets available? 

I’ll be watching from Aussie land. Really enjoyed getting up at 4.30am last Saturday and Sunday for the two big games.

But this weekend brings a big dilemma - it’s a 3am kickoff off over here which means it’s just on the cusp - do I stay up late and watch it, or do I go to bed and get up early? ?  Decisions, decisions...

23 hours ago, Eddie said:

The people who want a smaller attendance are those who have a fetish for counting empty seats from their armchair whilst a game of rugby league is on. There are one or two of them on here, unbelievably. 

8 hours ago, DiH68 said:

I’ll be watching from Aussie land. Really enjoyed getting up at 4.30am last Saturday and Sunday for the two big games.

But this weekend brings a big dilemma - it’s a 3am kickoff off over here which means it’s just on the cusp - do I stay up late and watch it, or do I go to bed and get up early? ?  Decisions, decisions...

Bed early and up early I reckon, so you def won’t fall asleep. 

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bed early and up early I reckon, so you def won’t fall asleep. 

Yes I think this is the wise option! Too many times I’ve stayed up for stupid am kickoffs, had a few beers beforehand, fell asleep halfway through and missed all the drama ?

3 minutes ago, DiH68 said:

Yes I think this is the wise option! Too many times I’ve stayed up for stupid am kickoffs, had a few beers beforehand, fell asleep halfway through and missed all the drama ?

I've always been the same with the late night boxing. I'd be heading to bed at 9pm for a few hours.

On 08/10/2019 at 20:54, DG70 said:

Purchased 2 tickets online for E332 2 days ago and waiting patiently for the postman, not here tomorrow then will start to fret!

The RFL are good sorting out no show tickets. Ring the ticket office, they will arrange collection at the ground, they usually have their own temporary ticket office outside of the ground.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

2 hours ago, Padge said:

The RFL are good sorting out no show tickets. Ring the ticket office, they will arrange collection at the ground, they usually have their own temporary ticket office outside of the ground.

DG70 - OT has an excellent ticket collection system using the Man Utd ticket office outside the ground. Take a booking number/receipt/email confirmation and you’ll be reet! 

14 minutes ago, Northern Eel said:

DG70 - OT has an excellent ticket collection system using the Man Utd ticket office outside the ground. Take a booking number/receipt/email confirmation and you’ll be reet! 

Not sure the RFL use it, they always have their own collection point on the outside concourse.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

First leg complete. Now for a 5 hour wait at Athens. I'm on my way! Come on Salford!

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Airports are boring places in the small hours. Falling asleep half an hour ago, so I got myself a fresh croissant and a cup of coffee and now I'm feeling a bit more lively. Twenty to four. Gate should open in about an hour and a half. Soon be in Manchester.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Archived