Who’s going to the GF then?

Eddie

I'll be there, being a wiganer it's obvious who I'll be supporting. Looking forward to this just as much as if my team was there. I just can't help this feeling that saints will blow Salford away in the first 20 and run away with a record score. Hope I'm wrong.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Jack Russell said:

I'll be there, being a wiganer it's obvious who I'll be supporting. Looking forward to this just as much as if my team was there. I just can't help this feeling that saints will blow Salford away in the first 20 and run away with a record score. Hope I'm wrong.

No mate! The stars are coming into alignment. It's Salford's day. Come on, Salford.

Edit: don't know how that happened. I was trying to reply to the post that said Salford will get blown away. Something screwy at Schipol.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Waiting for my Manchester flight at Amsterdam. One more hour and we should be off, an hour's flight and I'll be in Manchester.

2 hours ago, tonyXIII said:

No mate! The stars are coming into alignment. It's Salford's day. Come on, Salford.

Edit: don't know how that happened. I was trying to reply to the post that said Salford will get blown away. Something screwy at Schipol.

Oh my god I hope so. Stay with them for the first 20 and who knows. C'mon Salford.

I'm in the ground. What a bloody hike from OT tram stop to the ground! Then all the way round to the far corner of the ground for ticket collection and all the way back round to my entrance. Then up about 40 steps to my seat. I'm knackered!

15 minutes ago, tonyXIII said:

I'm in the ground. What a bloody hike from OT tram stop to the ground! Then all the way round to the far corner of the ground for ticket collection and all the way back round to my entrance. Then up about 40 steps to my seat. I'm knackered!

Glad you got there okay. Hope Salford can get the win for you.

Archived