Highlights of Nigeria v Ghana

Great to see this.

That Ghana strip is pretty different too!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 06/10/2019 at 06:30, welshmagpie said:

Just seen Nigeria have won the final, in a kit that isn’t the official one they released.

Not a good week for Beastwear if rumours are true.

What else had you heard?

I know they failed to deliver to Brazil, El Salvador and Nicaragua for the Latino 9s.

new rise.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Phil Smith long-serving member of the St Helens Rugby League Referees Society, Smith combines his full-time job with a voluntary role helping to develop match officials with the Rugby League Europe Federation.His most recent adventure took him to Nigeria for the Middle East Africa (MEA) Championship.

"It never fails to surprise you when you get over there, how much background knowledge they have,"

The lengths the Cameroonian players went to in particular to be involved was jaw-dropping, with the squad making a four-day trip by minibus which saw them survive attempted robbery, unsanctioned payments being taken from them at unofficial checkpoints and even being arrested at one point."That dedication is unreal. We moan about the M62 on a Friday night...

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/news/12198/11837751/rugby-league-making-strides-in-africa-after-mea-championship

Archived