Bulldog inbound 5pm Friday bissa signing

Batley Bob

Decent player who should fit right in I reckon. Played a lot of games for the Rams and I'd be interested if one of the Rams supporters could let us know his strike rate?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

41 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Decent player who should fit right in I reckon. Played a lot of games for the Rams and I'd be interested if one of the Rams supporters could let us know his strike rate?

75/200 championship appearances. Good experiences winger. Solid. Welcome to the Mount Dale.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Always liked him for rams. Good coup

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Must admit not great enthusiasm for the signings so far, all the ones signed so far are from teams that finished below us last season so on paper how does that improve us. A clear out was needed,  some of the established players should of gone to make the way for new blood.

Last season I was looking forward to a good season and was disappointed this year I will reserve my judgement. 

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

That's what worrying me but maybe the change of club will drive the ability upwards, but on first sight it looks like just recruiting for survival, of course I want to be proved wrong and I have said this else where.

58 minutes ago, ernieone said:

Must admit not great enthusiasm for the signings so far, all the ones signed so far are from teams that finished below us last season so on paper how does that improve us. A clear out was needed,  some of the established players should of gone to make the way for new blood.

Last season I was looking forward to a good season and was disappointed this year I will reserve my judgement. 

No problems Ernie, surely. You now have a top coach who will successfully draw out performances from the players of a level that the previous incumbent patently failed to do.

Or you will finish 10th.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

https://dewsburyrams.co.uk/2019/10/04/morton-leaves-rams/

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

2 hours ago, ernieone said:

same here not been too enthused on who we signed so far but will still get behind them and cheer them on though next season

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

We've unfortunately never recruited lads with elite reputations. Merely rough diamonds or ones for the future or those with one more year in the tank.

What hurt last year was i feel we had a good team that never performed

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Good morning RPH, colinB provided me with the figures thanks for the link.

If you put the players name into your browser, and in the results look for Love Rugby League it gives the stats for that player.

39 minutes ago, toffeedog said:

After agree york have signed chris Clarkson from castleford very good player there signing super league players . Were signing players from teams below us hope we click next year 

We are signing players that fit within our financial means. I've heard nothing but positives from Dewsbury fans about Morton, that's a good enough sign for me. There's not a chance we can afford super league players, BISSA have helped out as it is. 

I reckon Morton would be a good un for sponsorship by the fans forum! How about it DD?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

15 hours ago, RogerT said:

That's what worrying me but maybe the change of club will drive the ability upwards, but on first sight it looks like just recruiting for survival, of course I want to be proved wrong and I have said this else where.

Come on frazer.. We ain't kicked a ball yet... 

And don't be getting my blinking hopes up your doomed to relegation mate

Cos its just not fair lol

Archived