Members Meeting

The Baron Mk11

1 hour ago, The Lad said:

I was referring to the statement that 100% called for the vote, when it was the protest group. And saying in that respect the two are not connected. I'm sorry if that went over your head.

I don't understand how you think you are 'winning' this argument one of us is looking at the facts and statements made from both perspectives and the other is just stating opinions and livnig in an echo chamber. (The second one is you).

I am happy to let others form their own opinion.

24 people sign a bit of paper and create havoc, well you 24 should be bloody ashamed of yourselves. You should be getting behind this once great club, not trying to destroy it. You are all pathetic. The way things are going you will be able to wear your new colours to keep the wind and rain out when you go shopping on the Rochdale non existent market. market.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

15 minutes ago, The Baron Mk11 said:

24 people sign a bit of paper and create havoc, well you 24 should be bloody ashamed of yourselves. You should be getting behind this once great club, not trying to destroy it. You are all pathetic. The way things are going you will be able to wear your new colours to keep the wind and rain out when you go shopping on the Rochdale non existent market. market.

Perhaps we could have our own market stall Baron, we could sell red, white and blue protest scarves, that's if we have a team to support, which I fear is in the balance.

So, correct me if I'm wrong... someone is blaming 24 people for this actual mess?  I've only been about a couple if years and dont really engage in the political side of things. I like to watch the game and go home. 

I'm finding this 'she said, he said' rather ridiculous. It's a very sad state of affairs. 

What a shame ! 

33 minutes ago, RoryBel said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong... someone is blaming 24 people for this actual mess?  I've only been about a couple if years and dont really engage in the political side of things. I like to watch the game and go home. 

I'm finding this 'she said, he said' rather ridiculous. It's a very sad state of affairs. 

What a shame ! 

And so say most of the fans.

Whatever is or is not happening, one has to hope that common sense prevails very soon to the benefit of the club’s future before we lose everything. We cannot be far away from ‘special measures status’ and losing the time we need to attract/build a team and attract sponsors, etc properly for next season.  Easy to say, of course without the facts, but the diehard fans need to see some positive developments -pronto.

As a very long time supporter who belongs to neither of the warring factions, I fear for the future of the club.. Everybody needs to pull together but I doubt this will happen.  There have been troubled times in the past but I can't remember such acrimony before.

I am starting to lose interest and wonder if I will become an armchair supporter next year (assuming there is a club to support). At least I will save myself the entrance money and a near 100 mile trip for home matches. 

Really don't know how much truth there is in this post on the Dale MB. But the Dale have had problems with the pitch.

Spoke to a hornets fan today, they said that if the club doesn’t fold, they will be playing next season at Mayfield. Apparently our pitch is to be completely renovated and will be out of action for 3 months.

A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

Archived