costa

Bradford AGAIN (Merged threads)

12 hours ago, Hemi4561 said:

But unlike the Bulls they were talented, very good at what they do, and made lots of money. No doubt you prefer The Great RL Swindle by the Pistols. 

Not exactly.

Pistols no; Clash yes, Motorhead yes, The Cult yes, plenty more yeses. Just no old gits pushing smug retreads to settle the alimony and keep the mansion.

I can't see (or at least don't recall hearing) why soccer fans never chant Sham 69's "If the kids are United" for a football team bearing that name.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

its a real shame whats happened to the bulls.  rugby league in england isnt big enough to lose such a big club.  odsal has always been a millstone.  they shouldve just gone back to valley parade.

if they are going to try and fix up a ground the BPA ground looks easier and theres a second tenant as well.

unless the get a sugar daddy along the lines of toronto ie one with real money, playing at odsal isnt feasible

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DEANO said:

No sh!t Sherlock 

when the RFL couldve let koucash own more than one club.  his pockets were deep enough to make something of bradford

all that money he wasted at salford wouldve been far better off being put in bradford 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RigbyLuger said:

If his pockets are so deep, why hasn't he come back in to take over Bradford? Where are his Liverpool and Cumbrian sides? 

wasnt he still paying for hastings last year.  but sure he didnt invest millions of pounds into salford.

On 23/11/2019 at 10:15, Wolford6 said:

I can't see (or at least don't recall hearing) why soccer fans never chant Sham 69's "If the kids are United" for a football team bearing that name.

I think Sheff Utd used to run out to it at the turn of the century when I used to watch them.

I also had a uni room mate who played it on a loop so I should be mixing my memories up.

Do not fear; only BELIEVE

On 12/12/2019 at 18:41, aj1908 said:

wasnt he still paying for hastings last year.  but sure he didnt invest millions of pounds into salford.

Rumour has said in the recent past that the imports at the Red Devils are living rent free in Koukash owed houses. I stress Rumour.