Toronto hate

6 hours ago, TheReaper said:

Because you half-assed addressed/dismissed a different point of view one one aspect with more regurgitation of old quotes, and completely ignored anything you don't have a good response for. Then once again tried to accuse someone of not engaging again. 

Come on now, you're not shy of writing long posts. There are some direct questions for you in there. I called on you to back of a statement. Lets have this debate or proper discussion you demand.

?????

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, frank said:

Time to end your rants  Parksider which have been a complete waste of time.Apart fro m a couple  who don't want change of any type, you have not convinced anyone with your predictions.The future  for League looks brighter now with the advent of the Wolfpack and a further 10 thousand watching the game. This  will increase next season with all SL clubs benefiting.

You forgot to mention the ''over a billion eyeballs'' that have seen RL since they started filming their games.

12 hours ago, MustardBoy said:

So a winning team can have a detrimental effect on attendances? Man united should seriously start considering increasing the capacity of Old Trafford now they're ######, the anti-glory hunters must be itching to savour those losses and the uncertainty of outcome!

I thought I'd heard Toronto teams only kept fans under a winning team? My mistake! Let's hope they don't struggle in SL, or they'll need the Rogers Centre!

I assume that was tongue in cheek as my post did explain about it being close games and excitement and that it is still harder when you are getting whooped week in week out.

9 hours ago, TheReaper said:

Because you half-assed addressed/dismissed a different point of view one one aspect with more regurgitation of old quotes, and completely ignored anything you don't have a good response for. Then once again tried to accuse someone of not engaging again. 

Come on now, you're not shy of writing long posts. There are some direct questions for you in there. I called on you to back of a statement. Lets have this debate or proper discussion you demand.

You are not going to get debate. Do not engage. 

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

58 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

You are not going to get debate. Do not engage. 

You need to think of it, like you're traveling through space happy as Larry, when .........

image.png.f105aec12e4513b33ab08c49621f0f85.png

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived