Congratulations

The Lad

Congratulations Toronto Wolfpack on getting premoted to Super League,.

You have always been to good for the championship but now we see if you are fit for Super league. With Ontario and New York supposedly coming in the next 3 years it's probably beneficial if you do well. It remains to be seen whether they will be beneficial to us.

Super League is a different beast and you will need to recruit well but with a (hopefuly from a Wolfpacks point of view) good home record you should be okay. 

Congratulations from me too, now the hard work begins, win your home games and the odd one away and you'll be safe, then kick on.

6 hours ago, DEANO said:

hey rob am. Went to watch it in the bootham tavern with a load of knights fans. Great night great result 

Hi Deano, the atmosphere was electric,,10k fans, good contingent of Fev fans, lovely bunch. now onto SL for us and wide open championship for the Kneets to shine again in your new home. I will pop up and surprise u at some point! cheers

Note to RobertAM.  Now that our Forum is in the "heady heights" with the rest of the Super Dooper League teams, and since this is pretty much the first time for me visiting these "heady heights", I decided to have a look at their "threads".  I am astounded at the lack of action on their Forums.  I think there is only one other team (Salford) with any posting in October.  I wonder if our (TWP) inclusion will change that or if their fans will just go ....."ho-hum".  If that is the case then you, K-man, ojx, Cdn rugger, Krzzystuff, RayCee, and all the rest of the Wolfpack faithful are going to have an easy time of things from now on.   Thoughts?   See you in 2020.  Cheers.

20 minutes ago, Cameron Highlander said:

Note to RobertAM.  Now that our Forum is in the "heady heights" with the rest of the Super Dooper League teams, and since this is pretty much the first time for me visiting these "heady heights", I decided to have a look at their "threads".  I am astounded at the lack of action on their Forums.  I think there is only one other team (Salford) with any posting in October.  I wonder if our (TWP) inclusion will change that or if their fans will just go ....."ho-hum".  If that is the case then you, K-man, ojx, Cdn rugger, Krzzystuff, RayCee, and all the rest of the Wolfpack faithful are going to have an easy time of things from now on.   Thoughts?   See you in 2020.  Cheers.

We'll make like a pyramid scheme and each of us has to bring in 5 news guy...I got this guy Parksider on my list to come in already.

Hey winding up the anti Wolfpack brigade is great fun..I have no doubt we will enliven the SL forums as much as we did the L1 and Ch ones. And when we receive reinforcements in 2021 with the inclusion of Ottawa and NYC they are going to be totally flummoxed.

The fact is I think we all embrace and love the heartland teams and recognize strong, well financed, well marketed teams at every level and in every location should be the ultimate goal and if some of the anti-expansion advocates (yes you ParqueCider and Man of Kant!) would put as much effort into getting Lamport size crowds out to their stadiums instead of moaning a lot of the problems that RL has would be alleviated. Bums in Seats not just Bums on Sofas should be the mantra. 

Anyhow with respect to expansion the genie is out of the bottle now and there is no stopping it.  

Super League teams have a forum of their own, they think they are above us mere mortals, there is also a forum entitled RL Fans they might go on there, but be aware there are no holds barred and a lot of swearing it's where Halifax and Leigh fans go.

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

Super League teams have a forum of their own, they think they are above us mere mortals, there is also a forum entitled RL Fans they might go on there, but be aware there are no holds barred and a lot of swearing it's where Halifax and Leigh fans go.

So in other words. "The Darkside".

8544352320_c825c01570_b.jpg

Archived