Fev.

Silverlight

Although I have sympathy for Fev fans, whose team put up a valiant performance against Toronto, I am more than pleased to see Toronto out of the Championship and into Superleague. As a result we can look forward to renewing our great Derby  rivalry with our neighbours Fev.

I know it's all "if's and but's", but if Featherstone were full time then they'd have won last night. Full time and all the travelling the Featherstone players had to do was what won for TWP. Anyhow glad thy're out of our league now as it'll be more of a level playing field. Looking forward to more signings and next season already.

On 06/10/2019 at 11:41, Silverlight said:

Although I have sympathy for Fev fans, whose team put up a valiant performance against Toronto, I am more than pleased to see Toronto out of the Championship and into Superleague. As a result we can look forward to renewing our great Derby  rivalry with our neighbours Fev.

Yes, there seems to be a mutual respect between the fans of both teams based on what each has achieved this year. As a Fev fan, I hope we are paired with you again for the Summer Bash in 2020.

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Yes, there seems to be a mutual respect between the fans of both teams based on what each has achieved this year. As a Fev fan, I hope we are paired with you again for the Summer Bash in 2020.

A boxing day friendly at POR would be welcome as we cannot use new stadium until well into new year.

Archived