18-19 Oct: World Cup 9s (TV)

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the officials are backing the Aussies as usual.

Sh*te decision.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Some long passing gets Samoa in for their first try.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

The Bradford one too

Nah.

They didn't play in 1996.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Addo-Carr back on to pick a pass off his laces, kick forward and score!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Farmduck said:

Try to the Fox but surely the pass was forward

I'm sure the officials would have spotted it if so.

Ffs.

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Addo-Carr back on to pick a pass off his laces, kick forward and score!

That's probably underselling it too. That's was pretty special.

new rise.jpg

Blore limping off. A shame, as he's been good for Samoa.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is anyone there from these boards? Hardly looks like a festival atmosphere, havent seen groups enjoying themselves, having beers, fancy dress etc. 

All looks a bit flat. Not sure if this just the tv coverage.

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Is anyone there from these boards? Hardly looks like a festival atmosphere, havent seen groups enjoying themselves, having beers, fancy dress etc. 

All looks a bit flat. Not sure if this just the tv coverage.

I spotted some Super Mario Bros in the crowd earlier, as far as fancy dress is concerned.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Terrific Samoa score.

Brimson in, but that was a team try from kick to touchdown.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jeez, he was tackled then wasn't he?

The trophy has got the Aussies name on it already if you look at some of these decisions.

3 minutes ago, telliner said:

Addo Carr lost the ball ?

No replay, and it was on the far side of the pitch, so it is hard to tell if he knocked on or not.

We have two Australia v New Zealand finals to come.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived