Looks like the USA is heading for another split

Pulga

4 hours ago, Themusician_2 said:

Depends what you'd classify as growth having an Oktoberfest with people constantly walking around during the match with a rugby league game in the middle or having people play the sport. I'd go for the latter.

And of course the best way to do the latter is to make sure nobody discovers the game by never staging one because, as they say, nobody plays it there...

The way rugby league shoots itself in the foot with its self-justifingly circular arguments is astonishing. 

1 hour ago, SL17 said:

You’re not quite grasping the development part of things are you! 

Ahhh, is that concept too difficult for you to understand? Just read the whole post again slowly, you'll figure it out.

9 hours ago, solly said:

And of course the best way to do the latter is to make sure nobody discovers the game by never staging one because, as they say, nobody plays it there...

The way rugby league shoots itself in the foot with its self-justifingly circular arguments is astonishing. 

Not everyone in the Rugby League community Sol, just the ones who are afraid they can't compete, so would rather not grasp the nettle.

Its called Envy Solly, its everywhere, in different shades of green and it stinks, like old cabbage. 

3 hours ago, Themusician_2 said:

I never said don't stage the game weren't you just bragging about the pack attracting thousands of spectators? Wheres the participation growth then since 1000s of people have seen the game now?

If there is anything about the Wolfpack that I would brag about, it's the club's engagement with the modern world.

As for participation rates, after 3 years it's through the roof. Almost as good as the 120 years worth of participation rates in the heartlands... 

Yeesh. 

6 minutes ago, solly said:

If there is anything about the Wolfpack that I would brag about, it's the club's engagement with the modern world.

As for participation rates, after 3 years it's through the roof. Almost as good as the 120 years worth of participation rates in the heartlands... 

Yeesh. 

No they are not ORL have two clubs

1 hour ago, fighting irish said:

Not everyone in the Rugby League community Sol, just the ones who are afraid they can't compete, so would rather not grasp the nettle.

Its called Envy Solly, its everywhere, in different shades of green and it stinks, like old cabbage. 

Provincial thinking is horrid. 

Archived