RLWC 2021

ckn

well blow me down with a feather!!!

signed up.. hopefully get some info so can get a group together to head down to the game in sheffield as had loads of people asking when it was announced.. hope they are all still interested now!

9 minutes ago, RP London said:

well blow me down with a feather!!!

signed up.. hopefully get some info so can get a group together to head down to the game in sheffield as had loads of people asking when it was announced.. hope they are all still interested now!

Here's one that'll blow you away entirely then... there's already an official Twitter page for the 2025 world cup in USA & Canada.

And if I get any whining from our resident waffler about why we're doing more rugby league in Canada then I may "accidentally" hit that ban button.

(here's the 2021 Twitter feed)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

4 minutes ago, ckn said:

Here's one that'll blow you away entirely then... there's already an official Twitter page for the 2025 world cup in USA & Canada.

And if I get any whining from our resident waffler about why we're doing more rugby league in Canada then I may "accidentally" hit that ban button.

I'd be sceptical about that 2025 twitter account. It's linked to that Moore Sports Group which went up the wall did it not?

4 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I'd be sceptical about that 2025 twitter account. It's linked to that Moore Sports Group which went up the wall did it not?

Didn't notice that, I just saw it promoted alongside the 2021 group a while ago. Ah well, it's there anyway as a placeholder.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

29 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

Didn’t realise Brazil had a women’s team. Didn’t know they played RL. 

You should listen to the Chasing Kangaroos podcast, a real eye opener and they recently did a feature about the Brazilian women’s team. 

Really excited for this, aiming to get to far more matches than I did in 2013. I regret not making the effort to see a few more matches, there were some belters on my doorstep and some great trips further afield to be had.

Whilst I don't advocate cheap ticket offers, there is scope for package deals with more venues hosting 3 matches.

15 hours ago, ckn said:

nearly choked on my first cup of coffee!!! planning ahead.. it'll never catch on! (even if it is just a place holder, they can easily change the description to wherever it will be held.. i'm still not ruling Canada out just yet!) 

Told my son when i got home yesterday and he was as excited as when I told him there was an England game on in Sheffield when it was first announced. He's desperate to go to the final and actually looks like I may have the wife and daughter's buy in as well for the final as it is a proper event! get in! 

Archived