Sat 12 Oct: SLGF: Salford Red Devils v St Helens KO 6pm (TV)

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils by 13 points or more
    • Salford Red Devils by 7 to 12 points
    • Salford Red Devils by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/19 at 17:00

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't Grand Final weather! What's wrong with it? It actually looks pleasant.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

This isn't Grand Final weather! What's wrong with it? It actually looks pleasant.

I don't know where you are based but here in the north west it's been dry and sunny for most of the day with just a brief drizzly moment about two hours ago.  

1 minute ago, Saintslass said:

I don't know where you are based but here in the north west it's been dry and sunny for most of the day with just a brief drizzly moment about two hours ago.  

No respect for tradition. A Grand Final should be windy and miserable, with horizontal rain.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back in 2003, Sydney Roosters won the NRL, with Adrian Morley, who grew up in the next road to where I did, my friend Rowena was working in Australia as a Nurse in 2003, and she sent me a commemorative bottle of Port, which I have looked after for the last 16 years, until tonight. Now it seems appropriate to crack it open.

Good Luck to both sides.

But why did Jack Dearden feel he had to talk over the Singer doing Jerusalem? Shut TF Up

Just now, Damien said:

Much like last year which was very warm.

Global warming is ruining the game.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Saintslass said:

Good to hear the Saints fans.  They are definitely in the minority!

Just like on here?

Get In there Morgan !

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Archived