Sat 12 Oct: SLGF: Salford Red Devils v St Helens KO 6pm (TV)

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils by 13 points or more
    • Salford Red Devils by 7 to 12 points
    • Salford Red Devils by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/19 at 17:00

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not saying Salford would have won but the referee has ruined any chance they had. Terrible display. 

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Watson will be livid, saints handed this second half by the officials, they'll have their name on the trophy but frankly it's even worse than the NRL GF, this is not just one but several decisions that are not just baffling, they are utterly incomprehensible.

Salford were in this game up to their necks ... at 12-6 they should have had a penalty under the sticks , then got a bad call leading to a try and a two score game and they were big moments . From then they’ve got nowt and got more frustrated trying to play catch up

Just now, DavidM said:

Salford were in this game up to their necks ... at 12-6 they should have had a penalty under the sticks , then got a bad call leading to a try and a two score game and they were big moments . From then they’ve got nowt and got more frustrated trying to play catch up

Plus it wouldnt have been 12-6 in the first place if Grace's jump had been penalised.

Absolutely disgraceful decision to give a knock on rather than a penalty to Salford.

All season I have posted on here how good Saints are this season.  I have defended refs against criticism from all comers, too.

However, there have in my view been at least three "wrong" decisions in Saints favour,  at least two incidents that merited the sin bin for two Saints  players.

It's ok to be beaten fair and square by a better side but not by this Saints team.

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Exactly, those decisions compound matters, you lose your composure start chasing and end up making more errors or pushing the rules a bit more and then get pinged. Kendal has done them up like a kipper, ruined what could have been an epic final but isn't, certainly not in the 2nd half.

Archived