Sat 12 Oct: SLGF: Salford Red Devils v St Helens KO 6pm (TV)

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils by 13 points or more
    • Salford Red Devils by 7 to 12 points
    • Salford Red Devils by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/19 at 17:00

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dkw said:

I've a mate who thinks we should play the challenge cup final at the same ground the magic weekend is held, its not a bad idea. 

Maybe. 

Look, I'd love Wembley to be full- really would. But it looked awful the last few years. 

And each year I drag as many union mates/in laws along as I can.... 9 is my record over the years 

1 minute ago, Sports Prophet said:

That’s not a very healthy opinion.

You and your buddy are obvious bullies. Belittling anyone that disagrees with you and adding confused emojis like a four year old repeatedly asking “why?”

Grow up.

Whose my buddy? So I call you out about you adding confused emojis and now you are saying I do. What age are you? Why don't you actually post a contribution instead of acting like a weird stalker.

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

I've a mate who thinks we should play the challenge cup final at the same ground the magic weekend is held, its not a bad idea. 

Careful, your mate @Damien will be confused by such a suggestion of playing at a ground with a smaller capacity than what the crowd figures at Wembley are...

3 minutes ago, Damien said:

Whose my buddy? So I call you out about you adding confused emojis and now you are saying I do. What age are you? Why don't you actually post a contribution instead of acting like a weird stalker.

Umm, looks like you’re the stalker.

Grow up!

3EC70ED5-9910-4550-839F-85F1FCF03230.jpeg

4 minutes ago, weloveyouwakefield2 said:

Id love to sit down with (st Helens..) Steve Ganson for him to explain those decisions, quite an amazing performance..

He stiffed Hull FC in the CC final against Saints in '08, including a Hull player being pulled for a knock on after a saints player kicked him on the hands from which saints scored (in the first half), we got nowt from him all game.

Archived