2020 kit

georgeb1

Always exciting the revealing of the new shirts. Thought this year’s home shirt was exceptional and much preferred it to the away one. Clearly others thought so too judging by the huge numbers snapped up by fans. The main stand was a sea of amber and black on match days.

1570CF2E-D5B8-4AF6-A84F-167E8434A16E.jpeg

1 hour ago, georgeb1 said:

I hope we get our 2020 season replica shirts out before Christmas , there a lot of kid's and big kid's waiting???

FEV's new home shirt on sale  in club shop from tommorrow 

IMG_20191009_111857.jpg

Just now, POR said:

FEV's new home shirt on sale  in club shop from tommorrow 

IMG_20191009_111857.jpg

Thanks for letting us know.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Nowt wrong with this seasons shirt , we  are still in the champ and as sk sez just a couple of sponsors to sort.

Do we really need a new shirt every season ? , I can afford one but this years has been the best for some time.

12 minutes ago, Stirlin said:

Nowt wrong with this seasons shirt , we  are still in the champ and as sk sez just a couple of sponsors to sort.

Do we really need a new shirt every season ? , I can afford one but this years has been the best for some time.

Of course we need one , makes the club a fortune .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/11/2019 at 17:11, Fenton Knight said:

Have to say I think they are both cracking. If anything I think the away kit would be my preferred choice but a close run thing. Will have to buy both! ?

Being a traditionalist the amber and black has got to be my first choice but i agree the black kit is also a pretty close second 

Archived