Martin Offiah on Hunted

Tonka

13 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

When they track them down it usually ends up as a foot race to catch them - good luck to the Hunters even if he is in his 50s....

Some years ago when he was on some celebrity fitness show I saw run 100m and he'd gone unbelievably slow even then.

3 hours ago, Damien said:

Some years ago when he was on some celebrity fitness show I saw run 100m and he'd gone unbelievably slow even then.

he still came second though? although 1st place did go to andy "the Viking" Fordham 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit of fun, Offiah and Henson are a bit of a comedy squabbling duo.

I get a bit annoyed by some of the production / rules too - for example, the hunters have great resources for locating the celebs but only have a couple of people actually chasing - but is a good watch for a good cause.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

31 minutes ago, CrushersForever said:

I think I've seen this show before. Is it the one where the losing contestants have their heads ripped off, and the hunters take their skulls and spines back to their home planet as trophies?

No this is the spin off.

On 21/10/2019 at 13:21, Bedford Roughyed said:

From memory they will go back to 're film' those types of shots.  

The hunt is all a bit set up anyway, they don't have access to CCTV, ANPR, bank accounts and the rest.  The face recognition stuff is overblown.  The 'hunted' have rules to follow too, or else they might actually just go off grid, they have to keep moving and have a target to make their way towards, which forces them into certain areas.  

It's a bit of fun at the end of the day and needs to be entertaining.  Someone hiding in a attic for 2 weeks probably wouldn't be that interesting! 

first series of the normal hunted there was someone who just holed up in a shack in the highlands... now they have to keep moving.. 

they replicate the CCTV, ANPR etc by using the camermen and them telling the hunters every so often where they are when in real situations they would be caught bu the bank accounts, CCTV etc.. 

Things like taking £100 out of a cash point... who would do that in reality.. you'd take as much as possible out once and disappear.. 

as a show though it is fun.

Archived