Centre - Worthington, Leeming, Hutchings

Utility Back - 

Half back - Hewitt, Charnock

Prop - Spencer, Sheriffe

Hooker - Owen

Second Row - Langtree, Bridge

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 12

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Fullback - 

Wing - Johnson, Kay

Utility Back - 

Prop - Spencer, Sheriffe

Hooker - Owen, Wilkinson

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 13

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Fullback - 

Wing - Johnson, Kay

Utility Back - 

Prop - Spencer, Sheriffe

Hooker - Owen, Wilkinson

Loose Forward - Bent

Squad = 14

Fullback - 

Wing - Johnson, Kay

Utility Back - 

Prop - Spencer, Sheriffe, Joy

Hooker - Owen, Wilkinson

Loose Forward - Bent

Squad = 15

3 hours ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

Aaranson and brook both staying 

Decent league 1 players but I’m not sure if this strengthens us for championship. I am of course hoping to be proven incredibly wrong!

We’ve done some good business so far. Keep up the good work CH 

Fullback - 

Wing - Johnson, Kay

Utility Back - 

Prop - Spencer, Sheriffe, Joy

Hooker - Owen, Wilkinson

Second Row - Langtree, Bridge, Smith

Loose Forward - Bent

Squad = 16

On 10/11/2019 at 11:49, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Bums on seats signings are ok, Bob Lindner, for example. However some of the best signings have been free or low cost, such as john cogger. 

I agree with you about John Cogger he was a joy to watch and never gave anything less than 100% in every game he played.

Not so sure about Bob Lindner though. He arrived in an expensive 'blaze of glory' supposedly as the 'World's best Forward' at that moment in time.  But I don't remember doing anything special or setting our world on fire. In fact in one game he played at Wakefield he seemed to spend most of his time out on the right wing for some reason, rather than getting stuck in with the forwards as he should have done.

If I remember correctly he didn't stay with us long, before he went back to Aus. ?  

Archived