Ryan Carr

Maureen T-k

11 hours ago, coolie said:

John Kear or James Webster?? 

Kear  definitely not going back to the dinosaurs. Webster not sure my personal preference would be to go back to Australia and look for another up and coming coach with something to prove although you could argue that Webster fits that criteria.

26 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Kear  definitely not going back to the dinosaurs. Webster not sure my personal preference would be to go back to Australia and look for another up and coming coach with something to prove although you could argue that Webster fits that criteria.

last year we approached a coach who couldn't come he recommended ryan  if I were cambell i would give him a ring and if he can't come ask for more recommendations 

1 hour ago, Cardypaul said:

Would lightning strike twice?? 

Not a Webster fan and he cannot fill carr's boots. 

Archived