Shirt Sponsorship = Anyone want to go round again?

distantdog

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/11/2019 at 19:32, distantdog said:

Just an update on the amount. We have 19 who have pledged, so that means £259/19 = £13.157 per person if everyone who says they would, actually contributes. 

Hi distantdog,  I take it this is the final amount. What method of payment can I do. 

Hi all, 

I sense that many of you are ready to pay up, so final payment is £13.15 for everyone except Piggy, who has to pay £13.16.

I am happy to accept cheques, paypal, cash (preferred) or as a last resort, through bank transfer. I will be at the club at a number of events before next season, but sadly, not the BISSA event next thursday. 

If you need any details from me, please pm me and I will give you the requested details. If you paid by any means other than cash last season, my details are the same.

Thanks

DD

10 hours ago, distantdog said:

Hi all, 

I sense that many of you are ready to pay up, so final payment is £13.15 for everyone except Piggy, who has to pay £13.16.

I am happy to accept cheques, paypal, cash (preferred) or as a last resort, through bank transfer. I will be at the club at a number of events before next season, but sadly, not the BISSA event next thursday. 

If you need any details from me, please pm me and I will give you the requested details. If you paid by any means other than cash last season, my details are the same.

Thanks

DD

Can you PM your address dd  and I will put it through you letterbox. Told our lass you live in Australia. Lol

18 hours ago, distantdog said:

Hi all, 

Thanks

DD

done!

9 hours ago, distantdog said:

Gateshead, so not quite that far! 

Still talk funny and most are convicts ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 1 month later...

Hello all. Just a message for those who are intending to pass on their contributions for the shirt on Boxing Day. I will be in the bar behind the South Stand up to about half eleven, then will be right behind the posts up to kick off. For those who don't know me,  I will be wearing blue jeans and a blue coat, and wearing a grey Toronto Maple Leafs woolly hat. I have glasses and a close cut beard if that helps.

Cheers everyone!

10 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Hello all. Just a message for those who are intending to pass on their contributions for the shirt on Boxing Day. I will be in the bar behind the South Stand up to about half eleven, then will be right behind the posts up to kick off. For those who don't know me,  I will be wearing blue jeans and a blue coat, and wearing a grey Toronto Maple Leafs woolly hat. I have glasses and a close cut beard if that helps.

Cheers everyone!

?????

686734E1-CBAF-4928-9D47-5CE0BAA50CCB.jpeg

IMG_0583.JPG

Archived