Shirt Sponsorship = Anyone want to go round again?

distantdog

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came past the scoreboard stand DD just before KO and couldn't see you! ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

11 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I came past the scoreboard stand DD just before KO and couldn't see you! ?

I saw him Piggy. Didnt pay him but saw him. He knows who I am I'm on his naughty list. It will be transferred. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

3 hours ago, distantdog said:

Thank you to all those who contributed today. Those who didn't, I know who you are!

Apologies to BatleyBird, I was momentarily confused by your non Calgary Flames woolly Hat and didn't recognise you!

Haha, no worries. Santa brought me a spanking new Bulldogs hat so would have been rude not to wear it ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/12/2019 at 13:34, distantdog said:

Hello all. Just a message for those who are intending to pass on their contributions for the shirt on Boxing Day. I will be in the bar behind the South Stand up to about half eleven, then will be right behind the posts up to kick off. For those who don't know me,  I will be wearing blue jeans and a blue coat, and wearing a grey Toronto Maple Leafs woolly hat. I have glasses and a close cut beard if that helps.

Cheers everyone!

Pity I missed you Stuart, I was on the look out for you.... should have read this post earlier I suppose.

Absolutely buzzing tonight, couldn't make the Nash, am at work but son-in-law came and gave me Brev's shirt from last season's sponsorship, cheers to whoever pulled my name out!!

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Absolutely buzzing tonight, couldn't make the Nash, am at work but son-in-law came and gave me Brev's shirt from last season's sponsorship, cheers to whoever pulled my name out!!

It's a pleasure. Paul Harrison pulled out your name. It was a good night. Our man Dale Morton spoke really well about why he has moved to Batley. 

I have a suggestion to make about our sponsorship tomorrow but am tired now and off to bed. 

P. S. Handed over our money to PH. Thanks for all of your contributions. I have a contribution to make to BISSA made up of extras and change from contributions. 

11 hours ago, distantdog said:

It's a pleasure. Paul Harrison pulled out your name. It was a good night. Our man Dale Morton spoke really well about why he has moved to Batley. 

I have a suggestion to make about our sponsorship tomorrow but am tired now and off to bed. 

P. S. Handed over our money to PH. Thanks for all of your contributions. I have a contribution to make to BISSA made up of extras and change from contributions. 

Weather, cuisine and pretty women, no doubt.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 11/01/2020 at 00:40, distantdog said:

Do tell!! I'm waiting with bated breath!! 

6 minutes ago, BatleyBird said:

Do tell!! I'm waiting with bated breath!! 

Well, it was just a thought really, and won't be possible for those who are not able to get to matches regularly, but how about we sponsor Dale Morton for every try he scores. If any member wanted to add just £1 each for every time he scored a try. we could donate it to either Bissa or the War Chest. Three of us have already discussed it so we havethat many so far. Not a problem if no onewants to. as said, just a thought really.

As an additional thought, the way we are playing during the friendlies so far, it won't cost very much anyway.

55 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Well, it was just a thought really, and won't be possible for those who are not able to get to matches regularly, but how about we sponsor Dale Morton for every try he scores. If any member wanted to add just £1 each for every time he scored a try. we could donate it to either Bissa or the War Chest. Three of us have already discussed it so we havethat many so far. Not a problem if no onewants to. as said, just a thought really.

As an additional thought, the way we are playing during the friendlies so far, it won't cost very much anyway.

Great idea, count me in 

22 minutes ago, silverback said:

cant see why not, count me in so long as he dont get greedy wanting to score on every play..:kolobok_popcorm1:

maybe extend it to every player and £5 a try if we need extra motivation,:kolobok_punish:

I only expected it would mean a very small contribution from everyone who was at the games, so that it added up to maybe £5. I have no idea how we will organise it. 

If other player sponsors want to sponsor other try scorers that's up to them, but I will stick to Morton. I certainly don't want it to become an unnecessary financial burden for anyone.

4 minutes ago, distantdog said:

I only expected it would mean a very small contribution from everyone who was at the games, so that it added up to maybe £5. I have no idea how we will organise it. 

If other player sponsors want to sponsor other try scorers that's up to them, but I will stick to Morton. I certainly don't want it to become an unnecessary financial burden for anyone.

they have to give us a quid back if they miss a tackle or drop ball..lol. all the best with it DD,  am in.

Archived