Nfl Tipping Competition Week 7

Going for a zero point week with.....

Denver, LA Rams, Buffalo (because Miami couldn't buy a win), Cincinnati, Minnesota, Oakland, indianapolis, NY Giants, San Francisco, LA Chargers, Chicago,Baltimore,Dallas, NY Jets (I think NE will break this week)

Kansas/LA Rams/Buffalo/Jags/Vikings/Packers/Texans/Cardinals/49ers/LA Chargers/Saints/Seahawks -big game of the round and could be a real ding dong/Dallas (Phili D is flaky as) and Patriots, jets are going to get blown away I reckon.

10 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

Welcome to  our new entrant this Denton Rovers RLFC best of luck

thanks, did ask if it's okay to join in on the tables thread but took the bold step, or not so bold given my predictable predictions.lol.

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 08:07, Irish Saint said:

Week7 Fixtures:

Byes: Browns, Buccaneers, Panthers, Steelers

Good luck to one and all.

Image result for nfl week 7 schedule

Chiefs, Falcons, Bills, Bengals, Lions, Texans, Giants, 49ers, Chargers, Bears, Seahawks, Cowboys, Patriots

EDITED: Packers

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

3 hours ago, gingerjon said:

Chiefs, Falcons, Bills, Bengals, Lions, Texans, Giants, 49ers, Chargers, Bears, Seahawks, Cowboys, Patriots

gingerjon no selection Raiders\Packers

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Selections: Chiefs, Rams, Bills, Jaguars, Lions, Packers, Colts, Giants, 49ers, Titans, Saints, Seahawks, Cowboys, Pastriots

Good luck to one and all.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

• John Drake changed the title to Nfl Tipping Competition Week 7

Week 7 : Results

Bleep1673                   7

Denton Rovers RLFC   11

Wiltshire Rhino            10

gingerjon                        7

Matt Santos                 10

Irish Saint                     11

Gerrumonside ref        10

Boomer Bang Wool      8

Congratulations to this week's winners,  on his debut Denton Rovers RLFC and Irish Saint.

10 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

Week 7 : Results

Bleep1673                   7

Denton Rovers RLFC   11

Wiltshire Rhino            10

gingerjon                        7

Matt Santos                 10

Irish Saint                     11

Gerrumonside ref        10

Boomer Bang Wool      8

Congratulations to this week's winners,  on his debut Denton Rovers RLFC and Irish Saint.

Top week 6, joint bottom week 7, just as I predicted, although I was expecting UK's score in Eurovision

Archived